4 month digitallinx review

my website 18series .com (adult forum) is on digitallinx vps from abt 4 months. and in these 4 months i experienced 100% uptime. speed is pretty gud too. and most imp thing i liked abt them is their support that is great. they reply in timely manner no matter wat time of the day and they r really professionals whatever issue i had they always helped me. never heard no from them. i think space and bandwidth can every host provide but professional support is the most that we need. i ll stick to them as long as i could.

1.good speed
    2.100% uptime (that's what i experienced)
    3.greatest support

Regards,
    Ruler

Thank you for your kind words.
    VPSnoc.com offers high quality Xen® OpenVZ & Windows® Virtual Private Servers at affordable prices.
    99.95% Uptime | 24/7/365 Support | Unmetered bandwidth.
    Follow us: twitter.com/VPSnoc

Its always good to read a +ve and Nice Review,Cheers to digitallinx and the poster above me

Webhosting-10.com
    Webhosting-10.com Is now a Google PR 6
    We're Looking for Advertisers on our site (Anyone Interested?)

I've been with them for just over a month and they have been solid throughout. Uptime has been 100% apart from last weekends planned 30 minute downtime to replace a nic card. After replacing the card I can now top 10MB/sec from some sites. Great hosting company!!

Thanks for the great review.

There are unfortunately many people that are very happy with their service but never take the time to express their satisfaction. I strongly encourage you to do so on the forum.

Best
    UNIXy - Fully Managed Servers and Clusters - Established in 2006
    Server Management - Unlimited Servers. Unlimited Requests. One Plan!
    cPanel Varnish Plugin -- Seamless SSL Caching (Let's Encrypt, AutoSSL, etc)
    Slow Site or Server? Unable to handle traffic? Same day performance fix: joe@unixy

Quote Originally Posted by UNIXy View Post

There are unfortunately many people that are very happy with their service but never take the time to express their satisfaction. I strongly encourage you to do so on the forum.

Best
    Much appreciated, especially when this comes from a competitor, thank you very much.
    VPSnoc.com offers high quality Xen® OpenVZ & Windows® Virtual Private Servers at affordable prices.
    99.95% Uptime | 24/7/365 Support | Unmetered bandwidth.
    Follow us: twitter.com/VPSnoc

Thanks for your review. Glad to hear they are providing you quality service. Come back with your six month review.

Quote Originally Posted by UNIXy View Post

Best
    ya you r right many scams and many overloaded vps sellers around so we should encourage the best ones. when we google "digitallinx review" this thread comes on top i am shocked y dont ppl get 5 mins out of their busy shedule to post review.

best of luck digitallinx.

Thanks for posting this review. It's good that people still take time out of their day to post reviews.

Sorry to revive this, but rather than make a new topic I thought I should use an old one. I would also like to say that thier hosting services have been excellent.

I:m on the large disk space plan and I have been using them for 6 months now. I am very pleased with their service. They also give me some leeway for paying late.

Keep up the great work!