Warning notice – Expitrans.com

Just want to share my bad experience with this company. I’ve connected to them about half a year ago. Everything went smoothly until the date of payout. For about three month their representative Scott Vickers was telling me that I’ve sent him wrong account details to make a wire. That’s totally untrue because I use these same details to receive wires from different people from around the globe. Then he simply stopped replying to my emails. Be careful when choosing your payment processor.

Have you got any recommendation on 3rd party processor? we're from china and due to lacking of processing our own MID(charback ratio exceed 2% just one chargeback beat us out) was shut down by bardo.com and now we currently use expitrans.com it works well and payout on time daily. but we still need an alternative merchant account ,can anyone help?
    please send to kenwood328@yahoo.com.cn

Update: After couple phone conversation with Expitran's reps all issues have been resolved. So far for more than a month payouts were stable.

Use Authorize.net!!!!

tinuzzo, can't do so - I run high risk with what is considered low volume (under 50K$/month). Though I have less than 1% in chargebacks. And I'm not a US citizen.

Hello FashionPoint,
    Event it is old post. I would like to know more information. Which offshore merchant account is better for Indian to process U.S credit cards

Thank you

Expitrans.com

I have recently had a bad experience with this company as well. Does anyone have any experience with them? Due to all of the problems I am now very concerned.

For 3 weeks I have been trying to obtain a new merchant account with them. I started with cdkpay.com. I was assured that after submitting all information I would have a response within 3 to 5 days.

I submitted everything requested but after 3 weeks I still cannot get an answer. Apparently cdkpay.com works with expitrans.com.

I have called, left messages, and sent e-mails but still have not received any news. When I do speak to someone I am told that they will receive a response from the underwriters today and will call me with a status. But this never happens.

This has been going on for so long that I no longer feel it is any use to even contact them. It is obvious that they are trying to stall me, but for what purpose I have no idea.

Now the website; expitrans.com no longer comes up. ERROR: Could not open db writer

Has anyone ever received a straight answer from them? Are they legit? I can honestly say that I have never dealt with a company like this. It does not feel 'professional' at all, and I am very concerned about all of the information I have sent them..

It would be nice to hear that my experience is unique and perhaps this is an exception.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

I have never heard if this merchant provider and I do this for some years.

My suggestion is to go with the best merchant providers I found so far: CDGCommerce.com

You obviously have a bad experience with this company so the obvious question must be asked; why are you sticking to them if you are treated so badly and why dont you simply move on to another merchant service provider?

Quote Originally Posted by FashionPoint View Post
    Update: After couple phone conversation with Expitran's reps all issues have been resolved. So far for more than a month payouts were stable.
    At least they did everything to maintain their good reputation to their clients. But still you need to be more cautious about them in your future transactions.

Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Failsafe Payments View Post
    You obviously have a bad experience with this company so the obvious question must be asked; why are you sticking to them if you are treated so badly and why dont you simply move on to another merchant service provider?
    Would appreciate if you could recommend another merchant service provider for pharmacy, non-controlled drugs?