----------

FrogeHost Switch and Save Offer! Get up to 3 months FREE!
Currently tied to a contract with another host? No problem, we'll buy it out! Switch to FrogeHost today and we'll provide you with credits equivalent to the remaining term of your current plan, or 3 months worth of account credits, whichever is less.

----------

Why FrogeHost?
FrogeHost is a well-funded small business. We're not a corporation with hundreds of staff on our payroll but we have a stable foundation and optimized operation costs which allow us to provide you with reliable hosting services at affordable rates.

Server Location
Our storage servers are located in the USA.

Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee to all new clients. If you're not happy with us for any reason at all, just let us know and we'll issue a refund right away.

Supported Payment Methods
PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin

---------------

Some customer reviews:

My 13 web sites were migrated from a current hosting service to Frogehost and I was nervous at first, not realizing how long it would take or what I would encounter along the way as usually things can go wrong. Much to my surprise, the transition went smoothly with no glitches (this included my emails - over 30,000!) and the sites propagated in a rather quick fashion. To say I was gobsmacked would be an understatement. I'm totally pleased with Frogehost and in fact am noticing a bit less in overall pricing. Thank you Frogehost!
Been with the host while playing around with hosting and stuff. [...] the uptime has been reliable unlike a few other dozens I've tried in the past. Speed is great. Love the Froge. Would use again if I got more serious in running a website.
The customer support team is really dependable, they answer and fulfill request in a timely manner [...] With the available packages available right now, It is insane if you are not taking this opportunity if you are looking for a web hosting right now.
[...] Better results on (Gtmetrix + pagespeed insights + pingdom) With little optimisations, i am getting far more better results than my previous host [...]
The server [...] is fast and the migration was done by the people of froge in a couple of hours.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/froge.host

---------------

Included in all our storage hosting plans:
  • DirectAdmin control panel
  • UNLIMITED FTP user accounts
  • Nginx + Apache web server
  • File manager
  • FTP, FTPS, SFTP
  • rsync
  • Softaculous one-click installer
  • Free SSL certificates

LIMITED-TIME, SPECIAL ENTRY-LEVEL PLANS FOR THOSE ON A BUDGET!

Storage - 50GB Storage - 100GB
50B Cloud Storage 100GB Cloud Storage
Unlimited User/FTP Accounts Unlimited User/FTP Accounts
500GB Bandwidth 500GB Bandwidth
1 Domain 1 Domain
ORDER NOW - Only $9/year! ORDER NOW - Only $16/year!

OUR REGULAR STORAGE HOSTING PLANS!

Storage - 250GB Storage - 1TB Storage - 2TB Storage - 4TB
250GB Cloud Storage 1TB Cloud Storage 2TB Cloud Storage 4TB Cloud Storage
Unlimited User/FTP Accounts Unlimited User/FTP Accounts Unlimited User/FTP Accounts Unlimited User/FTP Accounts
1TB Bandwidth 2TB Bandwidth 4TB Bandwidth 10TB Bandwidth
1 Domain 3 Domains 5 Domains 5 Domains
ORDER NOW - Only $2.75/mo when paid annually/biennially/triennially ORDER NOW - Only $6.42/mo when paid annually/biennially/triennially ORDER NOW - Only $9.17/mo when paid annually/biennially/triennially ORDER NOW - Only $16.50/mo when paid annually/biennially/triennially

Frequently Asked Questions:

Is this service right for me?
If you have valuable files that you wish to backup to the cloud, then YES! This is ideal for everyone who wishes to securely archive their work / personal files.

What's your pricing?
See plans above.

Basically, the more storage you purchase, the cheaper you pay per terabyte. More information and higher tier plans are available here: https://clients.froge.host/store/storage-hosting

Can I store any file type?
Yes. Feel free to store your documents, photos, videos, HTML files, compressed archives, etc.

Can I access the storage using my web browser?
Yes, through the control panel's file manager.

Can I access the storage using my FTP client?
Yes.

Can I access the storage using an app like Owncloud/Nextcloud?
Yes, this is possible.

Can I use this account to host my website?
Yes. As there is a web server is available, you are allowed to host public files as usual; however everything is subject to our terms and conditions. It may also not be as performant as our regular shared hosting accounts because this service is primarily for archiving / storage.

Does this service come with email accounts (example: me @ my-domain.com)?
No.

Reminders:
- Read our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and Privacy Policy.
- Orders placed using a VPN/proxy/anonymizer will be marked as fraud!

Thanks.