Why FrogeHost?
FrogeHost is a well-funded small business. We're not a corporation with hundreds of staff on our payroll but we have a stable foundation and optimized operation costs which allow us to provide you with reliable hosting services at affordable rates.

Server Location
Our KVM VPSs are available in the USA [Phoenix, AZ] at the moment.

Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee to all new clients. If you're not happy with us for any reason at all, just let us know and we'll issue a refund right away.

Switch and Save Offer
Currently tied to a contract with another host? No problem, we'll buy it out! Switch to FrogeHost today and we'll provide you with credits equivalent to the remaining term of your current plan, or 3 months worth of account credits, whichever is less.

Supported Payment Methods
PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some customer reviews:

My 13 web sites were migrated from a current hosting service to Frogehost and I was nervous at first, not realizing how long it would take or what I would encounter along the way as usually things can go wrong. Much to my surprise, the transition went smoothly with no glitches (this included my emails - over 30,000!) and the sites propagated in a rather quick fashion. To say I was gobsmacked would be an understatement. I'm totally pleased with Frogehost and in fact am noticing a bit less in overall pricing. Thank you Frogehost!
Been with the host while playing around with hosting and stuff. [...] the uptime has been reliable unlike a few other dozens I've tried in the past. Speed is great. Love the Froge. Would use again if I got more serious in running a website.
The customer support team is really dependable, they answer and fulfill request in a timely manner [...] With the available packages available right now, It is insane if you are not taking this opportunity if you are looking for a web hosting right now.
[...] Better results on (Gtmetrix + pagespeed insights + pingdom) With little optimisations, i am getting far more better results than my previous host [...]
The server [...] is fast and the migration was done by the people of froge in a couple of hours.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/froge.host

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Included in all our KVM NVMe SSD VPS plans:
  • 100% uptime
  • IPv6 connectivity
  • Gigabit network
  • NVMe SSD storage
  • 1 IPv4
  • /96 IPv6
  • Control panel to start/shutdown/reboot your server, reinstall the OS, mount ISOs, etc.

UVPS - 1G
  • 35GB NVMe SSD Storage
  • 1 CPU core
  • 1GB RAM
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

ORDER NOW - Only $6/mo!

UVPS - 2G
  • 70GB NVMe SSD Storage
  • 2 CPU cores
  • 2GB RAM
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

ORDER NOW - Only $12/mo!

UVPS - 4G
  • 140GB NVMe SSD Storage
  • 4 CPU cores
  • 4GB RAM
  • 4TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

ORDER NOW - Only $24/mo!

UVPS - 8G
  • 280GB NVMe SSD Storage
  • 6 CPU cores
  • 8GB RAM
  • 6TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

ORDER NOW - Only $48/mo!

UVPS - 16G
  • 560GB NVMe SSD Storage
  • 8 CPU cores
  • 16GB RAM
  • 8TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

ORDER NOW - Only $96/mo!

Reminder: ALL clients must read and agree to our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and Privacy Policy.