* █ USA/UK/SG █ NVMe + cPanel = Perfection █ From just $2.21/mo! █ 60 DAY MONEY BACK

Save money with our coupons!

30% Discount - Lifetime - use coupon code WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-30
    60% Discount - First Payment Only - use coupon code WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-60

* Prices shown are the base prices, and can be REDUCED using these coupons! *
    Hello!

Ethernet Servers is a registered limited company (#09114946) and has been in business since September 2013, providing top-notch web hosting solutions to customers around-the-world, at prices that won't break the bank.

Our cPanel Web Hosting plans are perfect for beginner webmasters to small businesses - and everyone in between. A wide range of features and benefits including a 1-Click App installer with 300+ scripts, Daily Backups, and 24/7/365 technical support make hosting with us a breeze. We have everything you would expect, and require, to get your projects online! Struggling to decide? With a 60-day money-back guarantee, try us out, and if you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund you - no questions asked!

Accepted payment methods include: PayPal, Alipay, Skrill, Perfect Money, American Express, Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Mastercard, Visa and many cryptocurrencies / crypto coins: BTC (Bitcoin), AAVE (Aave), ADA (Cardano), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), BNB (BNB Mainnet), BNBBSC (Binance Coin BSC), BSV (Bitcoin SV), DOGE (Dogecoin), DOT (Polkadot), ETH (Ethereum), LINK (Chainlink), LTC (Litecoin), MATIC (Polygon ERC-20), NANO (Nano), OMG (OMG Network), QTUM (Qtum), SHIB (SHIBA INU), SOL (SOL), TRX (Tron), TUSD (TrueUSD), USDC (USD Coin), USDT20 (Tether ERC-20), USDTTRC20 (Tether TRC-20), XLM (Stellar), QIWI

Servers are located in your choice of New Jersey (USA - Internap), London (Europe - UK - OVH) and Singapore (Asia - OVH).

»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Why are we better than the competition?
    »»»»»»»»»»»»

This is a question that you'll undoubtedly be asking! There are lots of providers to choose from, and making an informed decision can be tricky. We'll run through some of the reasons you should trust us with your websites!

1. We're a cPanel Certified Partner NOC. This is only available for web hosting providers who pass a strict vetting process and spend at least $500 every month in licenses. This gives us access to savings on licenses and priority access to cPanel technicians and developers. By signing up with us, you're working with a trustworthy company who'll still be around tomorrow, the next day, and the day after that!

2. We love our customers and go a step further to deliver exceptional service. This is evident in our HostSearch and TrustPilot reviews.

3. We've been in business for over EIGHT years. Our staff know the industry inside out and have lots of experience handling every aspect of it, from the deployment of orders to customer service and server maintenance to scripting.

4. Daily Backups are included with all plans, at no extra cost. We provide 30 days' worth of full account backups to choose from.

5. Performance, and lots of it. That's right! MariaDB, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Pure NVMe SSD Storage in RAID 10 and Intel Xeon processors make for quite the combination. Our servers are fast!

6. The very best flexibility, at your fingertips. Have you ever signed up for a service, only to be disappointed, and unable to claim a refund? With Ethernet Servers, you won't be disappointed, and, in the event you are, we provide a 60-day money-back guarantee, with no contracts, and no hidden fees.

7. Web developer or not, you may find yourself needing some more advanced tools - we've got them. Some key features include the ability to select from PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0 and 8.1, along with SSH access, PHP, Node.js, CGI, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, plus GIT features, and much more.

8. Need to get a WordPress, Joomla, Magento, or Drupal site online in a hurry? No worries, our servers are equipped with Softaculous Premium, allowing these scripts, and over 300 others, to be installed in just a few clicks. It has never been quicker to get a website up and running!

9. Your websites will be more secure when you host with us! Not only do we use CloudLinux' "CageFS" technology to isolate each cPanel account fully, but we run daily malware scans of all files, utilize a firewall to detect and block malicious connections, meet all of cPanel's official security checklist, and much more. Your data is in good hands!

10. Free SSL certificates! Who doesn't like the word free? Thanks to Let's Encrypt, we're able to provide our customers with unlimited SSL certificates, completely free of charge. Your websites will (optionally) show the green padlock, giving your visitors peace of mind, especially when submitting personal details, logging in, etc. You also get a boost in SEO with search engines such as Google.

11. Our plans are instantly scalable! Our customer portal allows you to upgrade or downgrade your account instantly upon payment, whilst retaining any special offers/coupons that you may have used when initially ordering.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Plans, Pricing & Features
    »»»»»»»»»»»»

Silver Gold Platinum
    NVMe SSD Space 15 GB 30 GB 60 GB
    Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
    Addon Domains 5 10 Unlimited
    Sub-Domains Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
    Email Accounts Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
    FTP Accounts Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
    Databases 5 10 100
    - - -
    CPU Cores 1 1 1
    Memory 3 GB 3 GB 3 GB
    Processes 30 30 30
    Disk I/O 100 MB/s 100 MB/s 100 MB/s
    Inodes Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
    - - -
    Pay for 3 Years $2.21/mo (BEST DEAL!) $4.46/mo (BEST DEAL!) $5.96/mo (BEST DEAL!)
    Pay for 2 Years $2.36/mo $4.76/mo $6.36/mo
    Pay for 1 Year $2.51/mo $5.06/mo $6.76/mo
    Pay for 6 Months $2.66/mo $5.36/mo $7.16/mo
    Pay for 3 Months $2.80/mo $5.65/mo $7.55/mo
    Pay for 1 Month $2.95/mo $5.95/mo $7.95/mo
    - - -
    Server Locations New Jersey, United States | Singapore, Asia | London, United Kingdom

Test IPs
    New Jersey, United States | Singapore, Asia | London, United Kingdom

Test IPs
    New Jersey, United States | Singapore, Asia | London, United Kingdom

Test IPs
    Money-Back Guarantee 60 days 60 days 60 days
    Uptime Guarantee 99.9% 99.9% 99.9%
    Technical Support 24/7 24/7 24/7
    - - -
    FREE SSL Certificates ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    FREE & Instant Setup ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    FREE Website Transfer ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    FREE Daily Backups ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    FREE DDoS Protection (1Tbps) ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    - - -
    cPanel Control Panel ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    LiteSpeed Web Server ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    CloudLinux Operating System ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    Imunify360 ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    KernelCare Rebootless Updates ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    MariaDB Database Server ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    Softaculous App Installer ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    IPv4 & IPv6 Support ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    Pay for 3 Years $2.21/mo (BEST DEAL!) $4.46/mo (BEST DEAL!) $5.96/mo (BEST DEAL!)
    Pay for 2 Years $2.36/mo $4.76/mo $6.36/mo
    Pay for 1 Year $2.51/mo $5.06/mo $6.76/mo
    Pay for 6 Months $2.66/mo $5.36/mo $7.16/mo
    Pay for 3 Months $2.80/mo $5.65/mo $7.55/mo
    Pay for 1 Month $2.95/mo $5.95/mo $7.95/mo

»»»»»»»»»»»»
    Questions? Concerns? We can help!
    »»»»»»»»»»»»

Thank you!
    Ethernet Servers
    www.ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

For years now, we've been striving for perfection. Many of our happy customers see the results of our efforts and they love to spread the word! Rest assured that by joining the Ethernet Servers family, you're in the best possible hands.

Originally posted by Miss J (TrustPilot Link)

I've been with Ethernet Servers for a month now, and I am very happy with the service. The one ticket I sent was answered in a few minutes, even though it was late at night. The server is fast. George is friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
    Originally posted by Mikula Beutl (TrustPilot Link)

Was googling for a hoster that has managed vps with directadmin and lightspeed server on, found those guys right about position 5 in google or so, awesome support, answered all my questions and setup was flawless, cannot recommend enough, answers are straight to the point
    Originally posted by Nader Algalaa (TrustPilot Link)

this is the BEST hosting I've ever dealt with in terms of speed & quality. They literally give you 3 GB of ram in a normal shared hosting plan which is absolutely noticeably fast. Not to mention they use the Litespeed web server which is insane alongside with LiteSpeed cache! I really hope they keep up at this level and not change.
    Originally posted by Always_says_this (Twitter Link)

I am your customer for past 1 month. I have raised 4 tickets and have received a proper answer within an hour from George. He is an amazing guy. Please send my regards to him. He definitely deserves a raise
    Originally posted by Sheik Zahirul Islam (Twitter Link)

One of the best support I get from EthernetServers. I really appreciate the effort and awesome service. I really like their quality service.
    Originally posted by Amir (Twitter Link)

Shout out to EthernetServers for being so responsive, quick and fair. They're currently at the TOP of my list for VPS and managed hosting.
    Originally posted by l00mz (WJunction Link)

I've been with EthernetServers for 4 month now and have never had a problem with them. server works verry fast and there was no downtime. 100% Uptime. support is also every day online and time for ticket responsere are under 10min.
    best shared hosting provider i have ever used! recommended.
    Originally posted by dragos22 (WJunction Link)

I must say, great plans and of the charts support. They helped me out big time and answered even my foolish questions. So big thumbs up for your quality services, fair prices and awesome support team !
    Originally posted by rr1455 (Warrior Forum Link)

We have been using them for some time.. great service and support.
    Originally posted by John Marshall (Warrior Forum Link)

I switched to ethernetservers.com from Hostgator a few days ago. They handled the data transfer and they went to great lengths to overcome the barriers from the previous hosts. There have been some things to sort out since the transfer and the help has been fast and cheerful as well as knowledgeable.

My websites are loading notably faster even though I'm only on Shared hosting.

Overall, I recommend this hosting provider. Excellent support (which is essential with Hosting) and faster websites. A great combination.
    Originally posted by Paramjeet Singh (Facebook Link)

Been using this company from some time, Great service with fast support.
    Originally posted by Ken J Brese (Facebook Link)

Very impressed with the customer service and quality of hosting at Ethernet Servers. Kudos!
    Originally posted by Innocuous Guyx (Facebook Link)

I am really enjoying their very reliable services on very affordable rates.
    Originally posted by vpswing (Web Hosting Talk Link)

George and his team really go the extra mile to make sure their clients are happy and that everything is running smoothly. Hats off to them!
    Originally posted by ServerSam (Web Hosting Talk Link)

Support has been exceptional. There is always someone online on the live chat and needless to say, tickets are answered within seconds (literally).
    Originally posted by onlinefmradio (Web Hosting Talk Link)

It has been around 10 days and I am extremely happy with my decision to move my website to Ethernet Servers (ethernetservers.com) and would recommend them over all my previous hosts.
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!