Affordable Colocation@Equinix NY4

I am thinking of colocating 3-4 servers at Equinix NY4. I have found a provider who can stack an 1U server for $200/month. The cost is acceptable but I am looking for an alternative to compare with. Please kindly share your knowledge. Thank you!

You will be seeing this type of pricing from most people in these locations due to the added costs of being in Equinix in that area.
    The extra price for the .5-1ms difference is something that either you need and pay the extra for. As that price is acceptable for you this might be a good option. At the same time you might be better off looking for 1/4 rack from a provider on site if you can find one if you need that specific location.

As 4 servers would end up being $800 it really depends on the power your servers need and amount of bandwidth.

Your best option would be checking the offers section and reach out to providers there.
    ⚡️ PUREVOLTAGE.COM ⚡️Custom Dedicated Servers, Colocation, VPS Contact us: sales@purevoltage.com Skype: Mobile.Jake
    AMD EPYC 7443P RYZEN 7950X3D ⚡️ NVME 10G - 100Gbps We do it all!

New York City ★ Seattle ★ Los Angeles ★ Chicago ★ Dallas

Thank you for your advice. I can not find any provider who offers colocation at Equinix NY4. Do you know any by chance? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mewantserver View Post
    Thank you for your advice. I can not find any provider who offers colocation at Equinix NY4. Do you know any by chance? Thanks!
    Sorry I do not know of any that are on site there we only have a cage that is full out there for other clients who do not offer colocation or even hosting services.
    You might try your luck contacting them directly and see if they can provide a customer list who offer colocation services. Some companies offer this others will not disclose that information.
    ⚡️ PUREVOLTAGE.COM ⚡️Custom Dedicated Servers, Colocation, VPS Contact us: sales@purevoltage.com Skype: Mobile.Jake
    AMD EPYC 7443P RYZEN 7950X3D ⚡️ NVME 10G - 100Gbps We do it all!

New York City ★ Seattle ★ Los Angeles ★ Chicago ★ Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by mewantserver View Post
    No one does small colo there. It is way too expensive and the business case is not there.
    AS395558