i need some help

how do i buy myself my own domain name to enable myself to put my own subdomain endings on it? its the custom subdomain part id like to do

Quote Originally Posted by someone609 View Post
    how do i buy myself my own domain name to enable myself to put my own subdomain endings on it? its the custom subdomain part id like to do
    the easiest way is to buy a managed service as if it’s too complicated to Google for such questions, so it will be very complicated to implement a whole solution for you yourself
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

can i find managed hosting at these hosts?

godaddy
    hostgator
    ionos.com

Any host can offer this to you and you will have the ability to create sub domains.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

First you buy a domain and a hosting space. You can purchase these two services by following some very simple steps. Since you are a beginner you should always buy a hosting space with cPanel. After that mention your requirement and open a new thread. Otherwise use this thread and ask for help. The experienced experts here can help you very easily.

Buy a Domain Name : Godaddy , NameCheap

Web Hosting Space : BlueHost , HostGator , Hostinger
    Managed Dedicated & Shared Hosting Provider| www.irexta.com
    NVMe SSD | Enterprise Level Hardware | Advanced DDoS protection - 24x7 Support
    Multiple Data Centers | US | Europe | South America | Asia | South Africa | Australia

You may use any ICANN accredited registrar, in order to rent the domain name, and then, through the control panel at the web site of the registrar, you may find the web form for the editing of the custom DNS records. With the help of this web form, you may point your domain name, or any of the sub-domains under your domain name, to any IP number, may be even to the free (gratis) web hosting service for your blog (diary), and so on.

Steps:

1- Register domain

2- Buy a shared host with control panel that is user-friendly. I suggest you to choose cPanel.

3- Set the DNS name servers that your hosting provider is sent to you on your domain registration panel

4- manage your domain from hosting company control panel.

can i find managed hosting at these hosts?

godaddy
    hostgator
    ionos.com
    This is a short list of providers you should probably avoid.

Guessing you found them on “top 10 web hosts” type of sites.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

hello. im back. im going to pick hostgator.com as my paid host. im picking their hatchling plan. it says a line about the cPanel that says "transfer cPanel". does that still mean that hostgator HAS a cPanel to work from?