anonymous hosting

Hello.

Some questions, is there any hosting that offers registrants in another country, when registering a domain, the country the domain is registered in is taken. For example, if I register a domain in the UK, can I take Congo, for example?

Second question, do you know any good hosting that offers SSL, daily backup and has good security?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexin View Post
    Some questions, is there any hosting that offers registrants in another country, when registering a domain, the country the domain is registered in is taken. For example, if I register a domain in the UK, can I take Congo, for example?
    I really did not understand what you tell. You must try to explain your request more.

Second question, do you know any good hosting that offers SSL, daily backup and has good security?
    These are not specific requirements. You can find a lot of reliable hosting providers that offer these by reading reviews on WHT.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

If you meant domain.com being registered you can register domain.uk but having the same domain with other company doesn’t add any value to your business and it might be trademarked. You should be looking for a different name or similar. If that was the question…? 🤔

About hosting, look up in the offers section, most of the providers offer those features included with all hosting plans.

These would depend on each provider's setup. Mostly, SSL and backup are free.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx