Greetings!

With 16 Years in business SkyNetHosting.Net Inc. is a globally certified web hosting provider with large base of customers across all market segments. Our Powerful 100% Fully Managed USA cPanel VPS Plans are perfect for any size business. High performance, fully redundant and reliable servers to meet and exceed your business needs.

Our Specials:

OFFER 1 - Be a Reseller and get 50% RECURRING DISCOUNT - VPS Starting From $9.95/Mo - Click Here for Details.
OFFER 2 - Get 50% OFF FOR THE 1ST MONTH for All Managed cPanel VPS - COUPON CODE "VPS502019"
OFFER 3 - 10% RECURRING DISCOUNT for All USA Managed cPanel VPS Plans - COUPON CODE "VPS102019"
OFFER 4 - 20% RECURRING DISCOUNT For All Managed cPanel VPS with Yearly Payments - COUPON "VPS202019"

Our Fully Managed USA cPanel VPS Plans

USA cPanel VPS1 (cPanel License Included)
2GB RAM + 1CPU CORE + 20GB SSD
1 Dedicated IP
1TB Bandwidth
Extremely Fast 1Gbps Uplink
Linux OS as Your Choice
Fully Managed with cPanel
Softaculous / WHMCS / CloudLinux / Site builder / JetBackups (Optional)
Price: $32.95/Mo - Tell Me More (Use Coupon for discount)

USA cPanel VPS2 (cPanel License Included)
4GB RAM + 1CPU CORE + 40GB SSD
1 Dedicated IP
1TB Bandwidth
Linux OS as Your Choice
Price: $49.95/Mo - Tell Me More (Use Coupon for discount)

USA cPanel VPS3 (cPanel License Included)
6GB RAM + 2CPU CORES + 60GB SSD
1 Dedicated IP
2TB Bandwidth
Linux OS as Your Choice
Price: $59.95/Mo - Tell Me More (Use Coupon for discount)

USA cPanel VPS4 (cPanel License Included)
8GB RAM + 2CPU CORES + 80GB SSD
1 Dedicated IP
2TB Bandwidth
Linux OS as Your Choice
Price: $79.95/Mo - Tell Me More (Use Coupon for discount)

★★★ Want Become a Reseller and get 50% RECURRING Discount? - We have USA KVM NVMe VPS Plans Starting as low as $9.95/Month - Click Here for Details.

Recent Customer Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis eHost View Post
SkyNetHosting. Their prices are unbelievable and their support is top notch
Quote Originally Posted by calvynlee View Post
I been a year with SNH and at this moment still a happy customer..
Quote Originally Posted by Nunim View Post
I've been with them for about a month now and so far I'm very happy. They have powerful non overloaded servers and decent support times. I haven't experienced any noticable downtime as of yet but it's still early.
Quote Originally Posted by calvynlee View Post
I been a year with SNH and at this moment still a happy customer.
Quote Originally Posted by m1ntie View Post
I recently posted a thread entitled "hosting novice needs advice" and subsequently decided on a reseller account for the extra bandwidth and disc space - not to resell.

After looking at the many excellent hosting deals promoted on this site I finally decided to go with SkyNetHosting and I am so glad I did.

Although my site is still under construction and has not been uploaded to my SkyNetHosting server yet, the support I have received so far has been first class.

I had some difficulty in changing my DNS and Jessica even did it for me, since then they have answered many queries that I had and always dealt with them promptly. I hope the excellent service continues once my site is up and running.

In the meantime well done Jessica and SkyNetHosting. It is good to see a company living up to its promises of good service.
Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
Yesterday, I got one of the best DL speeds from you guys. Any chance you plan to have a promotion in the next few weeks
Quote Originally Posted by quickuse View Post
@SkyNetHosting

using SNH almost year and everything is working fine with no issues, keep in your mind all cheap providers are not bad some of the cheap providers are really doing good.
Quote Originally Posted by wayonjava View Post
Good service provided by skynethosting,, their server is very reliable..thanks
Quote Originally Posted by WarriorKing
skynet have great response in any issue that might happen to their customers. Until now they still keep their commitment that really big things in the line of business to make everyone satisfied
★★ Migrating from another host? We can transfer your accounts with zero downtime for your websites for FREE!

Please feel free to talk to one of our LIVE AGENTS (We are Online 24 Hours / 7 days a Week) from SkyNetHosting.Net , we will respond promptly (No Wait Time) and get the ball rolling towards a mutually beneficial partnership with you!

*This offer is offer available for new signups only