Move Addons from one Owned WHMCS license to Monthly WHMCS license?

I have the Configurable Package Addon attached to my Owned license, but I was forced to signup for one of the new Monthly WHMCS licenses and also purchased the Android App Yearly license so I could continue to use it. So I already have an Owned WHMCS license and an Owned Android App license that I cannot use.

I also have a Configurable Package Addon owned license connected to my Owned WHMCS license. I guess WHMCS will not move that to my WHMCS Monthly license either? Will they want me to purchase a new Yearly license of Configurable Package Addon to use it with my Monthly WHMCS license?

I have already created a ticket with WHMCS, but I thought I would check if anyone managed to get WHMCS to move any of their Addons from Owned license to Monthly license?

It is one thing if you cannot use the primary core WHMCS license, but not being able to use the Addon licenses either is, well
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

I can't speak for them (especially after recent changes there), but they used to allow transfers within the same account, so that should be allowed. As for moving to a new license for monthly, I thought that used the same license, just changed the terms. They require a new license and key for that?
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Actually, I cannot find ticket where I asked them to move Android App from Owned license to Monthly license but sure I created a ticket about it.

And I do see that I did pay for new Yearly license for Android app

Description Amount
    aWHMCS App (24/08/2021 - 23/08/2022)
    License Key: <anipped> $29.99 USD
    Sub Total $29.99 USD
    20.00% VAT $6.00 USD
    Credit $0.00 USD
    Total $35.99 USD
    I will see if I can get them to move my Addons

• Android App
    • Live Chat
    • Configurable Package Addon

from Owned license to Monthly license.

I will report back with what they say.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

From what I read, they would allow migration of the addon, but keep us updated. Mines next year, but thinking of just getting a license via a reseller account and leaving current addons with owned.

aWMCS: Updated: March 10, 2016
    ouch.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    aWMCS: Updated: March 10, 2016
    ouch.
    Ok. It seems I paid for that one, but I switched to the new version months after. So I guess I don't need to renew it since I no longer use that aWHMCS March 10, 2016 version.

Still, I would like it if WHMCS moved my Live Chat and Configurable Package Addon from Owned license to Monthly license. I don't use the Live Chat addon as prefer tawk.to - still would like it moved over.

If they do not move the Configurable Package Addon that means I would have to pay for their new Monthly/Yearly license.

I should receive a response from them tomorrow or Tuesday as Bank Holiday.

Ok. They will move addons, so all is good there.