Lightbulb cPanel | LiteSpeed WebServer | RAID-10 | No Ads

No advertisements, Never.

LITEMERE HOSTING NFP - Registered Not-For-Profit Charity

Our verified, tax-exempt charity profile page for more details about our mission, goals, and accomplishments.

Our Official Charity Website

No advertisements, Never. - Here at LITEMERE HOSTING NFP, we are working towards solving a problem that many domestic and international people face. These individuals often have the skills and work ethic to make a difference in the world but lack the access to quality hosting that would enable them to do so. This is because many hosts cater solely to a domestic audience and don't have the infrastructure to cater to their needs. This leaves them unable to contribute to the world and robs them of a chance many others take for granted.

This is where the non-profit side of LITEMERE LLC comes in - we allow them to contribute their work and skills to the world with no drawbacks. LITEMERE HOSTING NFP enables these people to finally have a chance to show the world what they're capable of. We provide them with free hosting that is safe and reliable to focus on doing what they do best. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to share their talents with the world, and our goal is to make that a reality.

We proudly open our doors to the fine members WebHostingTalk. Our free web hosting plan is called "Purposeful Hosting." Everyone starts with our standard specifications, and adjustments are made according to the needs of the persons we serve.

Hosting specifications:

cPanel
    LiteSpeed WebServer
    CloudLinux
    MySQL and PostgreSQL
    Automatic Backups
    Git Version Control
    Shell Access
    Imunify360
    Softaculous
    WordPress Toolkit Deluxe
    Free SSL(s)

2 Dedicated CPU Cores
    2 Dedicated GB RAM
    1.5 GB RAID-10
    10GB Bandwidth

Last but not least, our servers and internet connections are High Above-Average:
    10 Gb/s Redundant Network

To apply for our Purposeful Hosting, reply to this post and we shall reach out to you. For faster service, you can reach us via our Live Chat Service.

This post is a LITEMERE HOSTING NFP listing for our free, Purposeful Hosting Plan.

LITEMERE HOSTING NFP is a registered public charity owned by LITEMERE LLC, a registered business. All LITEMERE HOSTING NFP services are free of charge. LITEMERE HOSTING NFP is not a business and does not transact in commerce.
    Litemere
    Shared Hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Technical Support | Website Design

Are you still doing this?
    I am interested

Quote Originally Posted by ukheather View Post
    Are you still doing this?
    I am interested
    Fantastic, click the link below to set up an appointment. We will talk about your content and your goals.

https://litemere.org/services/

Then click Get Started near the bottom of the page.
    Litemere

I got my Website suspended for no reason.
    Also I tried to contact support live chat but no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaitham View Post
    I got my Website suspended for no reason.
    Also I tried to contact support live chat but no reply.
    Greetings, sorry to hear the difficulty you ran into. Is your account working now?
    Litemere