Thread: KVCHOSTING CEO

KVCHOSTING CEO

Hello,

I want to get help from you as support staff at KVCHOSTING really refuse to tell who is responsible for the web host, ie CEO.

Have never experienced such a bad web hosting, but anyone know who is responsible?

You can usually get ownership information from checking any IP ranges they own. In this case, have a look at https://ipinfo.io/AS7018/38.145.120.0/22

Scroll down to the section which starts "POCHandle" and the info is public record there.

Hope it helps!

why do you need the CEO? what is your experience? you can share here and the members can help you with the next steps you can take.
    - Kyle
    Web developer not a hoster. Using reseller accounts only for my clients but trying my skills with unmanaged VPS for my own projects !

It has been a special trip with KVCHOSTING and I can not recommend it to anyone.

For example, we have had problems with the website being down, that we do not get into the cpanel or that the email stops working, this is not once but almost 10 times in a short time.

Have tried to send emails to the CEO but without results, have heard that he is hiding in a cave and counting money ;-)

In addition, they offer a refund of 45 days, after that they can deliver as bad as possible according to a person who pretends to be called R Miller in the Billing department. When I chatted with another person in the same department, he had no idea who that person was. If it's weird, really.

If the experience is as bad as you say it is - vote with your wallet and move to another provider.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    If the experience is as bad as you say it is - vote with your wallet and move to another provider.
    Simple as this.

Move on and be done with it.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by Webm@ster View Post
    It has been a special trip with KVCHOSTING and I can not recommend it to anyone.

For example, we have had problems with the website being down, that we do not get into the cpanel or that the email stops working, this is not once but almost 10 times in a short time.

Have tried to send emails to the CEO but without results, have heard that he is hiding in a cave and counting money ;-)

In addition, they offer a refund of 45 days, after that they can deliver as bad as possible according to a person who pretends to be called R Miller in the Billing department. When I chatted with another person in the same department, he had no idea who that person was. If it's weird, really.
    If you have a bad experience with KVCHosting then you can move to another well-reputed hosting make sure you go through with 1-year reviews.

Strange. I've found KVC to be a quality host, or quality hardware and network.

I forget the name of the CEO, but that's not really how this works. You don't have issues, then run to a CEO, even a CEO of a small business. That's why he's hired employees, to handle these issues. His employees will go to him, if needed.

BTW, KVC would probably be a WHT member, perhaps even the CEO himself would be here, if WHT hadn't banned them years ago. As it was explained to me, as I remember it off-hand, they made the mistake of hiring "marketers" that were just spammers. It got them banned from several forums, the domain added to spam email blacklists, etc. Big mess. But that was a decade ago. The WHT ban is still in effect, not sure why. That means, unfortunately, that seeking out KVC on WHT probably won't give you any satisfaction.

Sure, if you don't like them, move. But if it's not entirely their fault, issues will follow you from host to host.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Even if you find out the name of the CEO or the company owner that will not make their services better at the moment. I think that on this competitive market you will be able to find something what will not be disappointing. If their tech support has strict instructions not to disclose the name you will never get that info from them.