Question What do you think about this domain ? does it have the potential ?

Hi guys,

I'm new here as memeber (but old as gold as a visitor). I just "knock knock" on door of buy/sell domains.

I bought a bunch of domains (well they are more than 320 domain xD). I'm interested in particular one to start a blog as a side hobby and maybe one day a local web hosting provider.

The domain is Webhos.tn ( as Webhos'tin), i'm eager to read your opinion about it. Does it have the potential or not ? Is it a good domain to start with or just "another trash name" ?

Does it work in term of "branding" ?

PS : i managed to buy hos.tn (as hos'tin) too xD I have no idea if this one gonna make it or not xD
    Thank a bunch

I would personally choose something with dot com.
    In terms of branding, your domain name not necessary must have hosting terms. For example: GoDaddy

Go Daddy was founded in 1997 as Jomax Technologies by Bob Parsons, a former US Marine. He had previously sold his financial software services company, Parsons Technology, Inc. to Intuit in the mid-nineties for millions of dollars and took a very early retirement. The company Jomax changed its name to Go Daddy in 1999 when a group of employees were brainstorming on a more memorable name than Jomax Technologies. Someone said, "How about Big Daddy?" A quick check revealed that the Internet domain of that name was taken. Then Parsons said, "How about Go Daddy?" The name was available, so he bought it. Executive Chairman and Founder Bob Parsons states the company stuck with the name because it made people smile and remember it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Daddy
    TOP dedicated hosting offers - https://bmcservers.com/dedicated-servers/

You probably want to go with .com. It's not better in any way just people automatically associate the internet with .com. Let's say you build your brand and use a non .com domain.
    Your clients will automatically type in your brand name with .com. Then you will have to get the .com anyway, only to find out someone already has it and it would be cost prohibitive to buy it.
    At that point you wished you went with a .com to begin with.
    ▌▌HostDive.com ▌▌ - Dive into the World of Web Hosting! ≋≋≋
    Shared Web Hosting(Link) | CMS Web Hosting(Link) | cPanel Hosting | VPS Hosting
    Features: Unlimited Bandwidth, SSL (Let’s Encrypt), Script Installers, SSD Storage Space
    LiteSpeed, Backups, SpamAssassin, DDoS Protection, cPanel/DirectAdmin, -> Locations: NA | EU | SG