Nexeon has been a premier server and colocation provider for the past decade. Since we've recently added capacity, we're offering Chicago colocation at amazing rates! Take advantage before these deals are gone!

==================================================

Chicago Colocation Specials:

Single Rackmount Server Colocation
  • 1U Space
  • 1 Amp @ 120V Power
  • 1Gbps Switch Port
  • 20TB Bandwidth
  • 2G DDoS-Defense™ Mitigation
  • /29 IPv4 (5 Usable IP's) + IPv6
  • 24/7 Support Available
  • KVM over IP Available
  • Free initial racking and cabling
  • BGP session available
Only $49 per month! To customize and order, email: colo@nexeon.com

Single Midtower Server Colocation
  • Midtower Space
  • 2 Amp @ 120V Power
  • 1Gbps Switch Port
  • 20TB Bandwidth
  • /29 IPv4 (5 Usable IP's) + IPv6
  • 24/7 Support Available
  • KVM over IP Available
  • BGP session available
Only $125 per month! To customize and order, email: colo@nexeon.com

10U Quarter Rack Colocation
  • 8A / 120V Usable Power
  • 1Gbps Uplink
  • 100Mbps Bandwidth (95th) or 30TB Bandwidth - your choice!
  • /28 IPv4 (13 Usable IP's) + IPv6
  • 24/7 Support Available
  • KVM over IP Available
  • BGP session available
Only $249 per month! To customize and order, email: colo@nexeon.com

20U Half Rack Colocation
  • 16A / 120V Usable Power
  • 1Gbps Uplink
  • 200Mbps Bandwidth (95th) or 60TB Bandwidth - your choice!
  • /27 IPv4 (29 Usable IP's) + IPv6
  • 24/7 Support Available
  • KVM over IP Available
  • BGP session available
Only $399 per month! To customize and order, email: colo@nexeon.com

42U Full Private Locking Cabinet 1.9kW
  • 20A / 120V Power, APC PDU Included ~1.92kW
  • 1Gbps Uplink
  • 300Mbps Bandwidth (95th) or 90TB Bandwidth - your choice!
  • /26 IPv4 (61 Usable IP's) + IPv6
  • 24/7 Support Available
  • KVM over IP Available
  • BGP session available
  • Data Center Access
Only $499 per month! To customize and order, email: colo@nexeon.com

42U Full Private Locking Cabinet 4.9kW
  • 30A / 208V Power, APC PDU Included ~4.99kW
  • 10Gbps Uplink
  • 1Gbps Bandwidth (95th) or 300TB Bandwidth - your choice!
  • 10G DDoS-Defense™ Mitigation
  • /26 IPv4 (61 Usable IP's) + IPv6
  • 24/7 Support Available
  • KVM over IP Available
  • BGP session available
  • Data Center Access
Only $1099 per month! To customize and order, email: colo@nexeon.com

Offers subject to minimum term length and setup fee.

Basic remote hands include hotswapping hard drives and rebooting devices.

Need colocation in New York, Colorado, or Florida? Contact us at colo@nexeon.com.

Upgrades: (all prices are monthly unless otherwise noted)

Single Server Colocation Upgrades
  • 1U Space Increments: $25 $10
  • 1A/120V Power Increments: $25 $15
  • Upgrade to 100TB Bandwidth: $250 $50
  • Out-of-band Ethernet Drop: $20 $10
  • 10Gbps Switch Port: $199/month + $200 setup $49/month + $50 setup

Power Circuits (80% Usable)
  • 20A/120V Power Circuit with APC PDU: $235 $212
  • 30A/120V Power Circuit with APC PDU: $335 $302
  • 20A/208V Power Circuit with APC PDU: $405 $365
  • 30A/208V Power Circuit with APC PDU: $585 $527
Redundant (Secondary/"B Side") Power Circuit: 60% of price of primary circuit

Network
  • BGP Session: $50 FREE!
  • Out-of-band Ethernet Drop: $20 $10
  • 1Gbps Copper Uplink: $99 $49
  • 10Gbps Fiber Uplink: $199/month + $200 setup $99/month + $100 setup
  • Additional 100Mbps Bandwidth (95th percentile): $300 $50
  • Upgrade to 1Gbps Bandwidth (95th percentile): $2,000 $320
  • Upgrade to 10Gbps Bandwidth (95th percentile): $6,000 $3,000

For those of you running your own ASN, connect to the Chicago Internet Exchange and take advantage of direct peering with other networks, including Google, Akamai, Netflix, CloudFlare, HE, Verisign, and more! For a limited time, we can get you connected on a 1G port for only $90/MRC + $350/NRC. 10G/40G/100G options are also available.

DDoS Protection (true protection scrubbed on-site, not handed off to a third party)
  • 2Gbps DDoS-Defense™: Included with all plans, FREE!
  • 10Gbps DDoS-Defense™: $100 $50
  • 20Gbps DDoS-Defense™: $200 $100
  • 30Gbps DDoS-Defense™: $300 $150
  • Permanent IP Diversion: $50 $25
  • Enable Advanced Zone Control and Reporting Panel: $100 $50
    This upgrade gives you access to adjust your mitigation sensitivity, create separate profiles for different IP addresses, automatic victim notifications, scheduled reporting, and more! Screenshot: https://nexeon.com/amp.jpg

For more information, check out https://ddos-defense.com

Network:

Test IPv4: 167.88.10.4
Test IPv6: 2602:ffc8:1::2

Distance from popular networks:

CloudFlare
64 bytes from 198.41.214.162: icmp_seq=1 ttl=62 time=1.03 ms
64 bytes from 198.41.214.162: icmp_seq=2 ttl=62 time=1.05 ms
Google
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=1 ttl=125 time=1.22 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=2 ttl=125 time=1.29 ms
Akamai
64 bytes from 23.4.112.100: icmp_seq=1 ttl=62 time=1.86 ms
64 bytes from 23.4.112.100: icmp_seq=2 ttl=62 time=1.92 ms
Netflix
64 bytes from 45.57.41.1: icmp_seq=1 ttl=62 time=1.09 ms
64 bytes from 45.57.41.1: icmp_seq=2 ttl=62 time=1.07 ms
Oath / Yahoo
64 bytes from 206.41.110.39: icmp_seq=1 ttl=63 time=1.47 ms
64 bytes from 206.41.110.39: icmp_seq=2 ttl=63 time=1.49 ms
Hurricane Electric
64 bytes from 184.104.192.118: icmp_seq=1 ttl=62 time=1.22 ms
64 bytes from 184.104.192.118: icmp_seq=2 ttl=62 time=1.28 ms

Private cages and suites are also available.

To customize and order, email colo@nexeon.com or send me a PM.

Don't fall for the tricks of other cheap colocation services - there is a reason they are doing free months and less-than-sustainable pricing. Most will charge you for every small task, force you to purchase your own PDU's ($600+), and more. We provide no-gimmick, easy to understand colocation services.

Equipment available for purchasing, financing, and LTO, from Atoms to E3's to E5's and beyond. Ask what we have in stock to get started, or contact us to build exactly what you require.

Nexeon Technologies is a TX registered corporation that has been in business for more than 10 years.
http://nexeon.com

Just a few thoughts by happy customers:

Quote Originally Posted by victor9191
If you're looking at starting a small business, or just want to run a few servers, I highly recommend Nexeon for their colocation. it was very simple to setup, no contract, no hidden fees, and no fuss.
Quote Originally Posted by triadcool
My server was racked and ready to go within an hour of it being delivered which was pretty impressive based on my experiences.

I haven't experienced any downtime whatsoever in the past 9 months and their ticket response times are usually pretty fast but I have used their chat system when I am being impatient when looking for an immediate response. Peering has been fantastic with connections between clients being very fast with low pings around the United States. I've had a few hard drive issues and their free hands on support were working on my server within 20 minutes of my ticket submissions. Charles has been fantastic to work with and has always been very friendly. Based on my experiences so far with Nexeon's Support, Network and Price I can't recommend them enough.

Happy Customer ^
Quote Originally Posted by MightWeb-Marcus
I've used their services for almost two years at this point. Charles and his team are pretty amazing people. My experience is mainly with their Chicago pop, which has some of the best networking performance I've seen to date in any data center we've been in. If reliability are what you're looking for, go right ahead.
Quote Originally Posted by Ian_Dot-Tech
Currently use Nexeon for our colocation. Have had 1/4 rack with them for close to 1 year and have now upgraded to a full rack. Our plans in the future are to expand heavily with them. Overall, our experience with Nexeon has been amazing, their owner is very helpful and so is their staff. With the colocation we had, I don't recall ever having an outage and our client who runs a large gaming network has been very happy with the uptime. They have been very helpful with part replacements and remote hands, would recommend them 100%.
Quote Originally Posted by mellow-h
Charles is probably one of the most friendliest guy available to work around. I have a better experience with their NY than the IL. I use multiple company for both central and west coast, while my east coast completely covered by Charles. He is a hard working man, I would recommend him. Good luck with your experience.
Quote Originally Posted by duplex
The team at Nexeon is a motivated, result-oriented group of professionals that is always a pleasure to work with. Their expertise made hosting our game infrastructure a breeze!
Quote Originally Posted by serverhosh
+1 For me as well.. I am hosting 6 Servers with them in last 2 months. He is very good and helpful guys around. I know the Paid offering support via Skype. But still he manage to support via skype and answer all of my Questions. Now I am planning to Extend my Location in Chicago with him..
Quote Originally Posted by hostingspirit
I thought I'd leave some feedback here, since we are already live @chicago using Nexeon.

Charles is indeed the kind of professional I like to work with. He's very helpful and always available, and so far I am very pleased with his support.

Regarding service, so far network is working flawlessly, so no downtime so far, even though we have only been online for a few weeks.

There have been two setup related issues, but to me they were not significant. Nonetheless, I believe I should mention them.
1 - We were scheduled for a transfer on a Saturday, but the day before Charles told me the final colocation space was not yet available. He provided a temporary space to rack the servers, and we are still to schedule the move to the final resting place but haven't moved yet.
2 - I also bought a R1Soft backup service and it took about a week or two to get the details for using the service, and for it to be fully operational.

On the other hand, there are also some extra points that Charles has earned:
1 - We had our servers in another datacenter, and were unsure about some shipping details and the time the shipping would take. Charles sent Nexeon courier to pick the servers up at their original location and take them to the chicago location. We paid for that, but they could have just said no.

All in all, so far I am very pleased with the result.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike-OpticHosting
Support - 10/10 - Talked with support guy for about 45 mins, easy to talk to, nice, and professional
Pricing- 10/10 - Can't go wrong with a Dedi as cheap as $70
Website - 9/10 - Nice WHMCS integration, but just seemed a bit mislabeled, nothing major
Features 10/10 - Even upgraded me to windows 2008 server with almost no downtime

Will I buy from them again? Definitely!
Quote Originally Posted by sellmestuff
I'm generally pretty critical of my hosting providers as if I'm promised something I demand it and Server Deals/Nexeon has pretty much met our every demand. We run a VPS company and Chicago (Nexeon) is our most popular node. I believe this is due in part to their great network, low latency and great support.

I cannot tell you how many times I've emailed serverdeals at 3am ( Our clients tend to not file tickets during 9-5 and as a result we do not either ) Charles *always* responds, generally within 5 minutes, ALWAYS within 30. I am worried about Charles as I believe he may never sleep Vampire? We'll see.
Quote Originally Posted by TorSnipe
I have to say instantdedis is awesome. Was hesitant at first but had a problem and made a ticket and got an answer about 10 minutes later. For the heavily discounted prices you pay the support and network is absolutely superb
Quote Originally Posted by CoderAndrew
Great pricing, always willing to make a deal, and fantastic support all day and night.
Quote Originally Posted by Edns
Pricing
This is where they really shine since they really offer some of the best deals as far as dedicated servers go. We have some high traffic sites we run and we really like having 100mbps unmetered at a really good price without having to loose performance.

Network
As mentioned above we are very happy with the network performance. During our peak times we push a lot of video to Europe and all over the US and have yet to have any complains.

Support
Support is great. Very recently we had that server go down so I went in and submitted a ticket at 16:21 and got a reply that the server was being reboot at 16:25. Literately that fast and was very thankful that we didn't have that much downtime. The server went down because we had a surge of traffic and apache didn't do to good of a job handling it. But everything as far as hardware goes has been very reliable.

If you are looking for a good deal on a dedicated servers definitely check them out they will take care of you.
Quote Originally Posted by holyearth
Hi Guys,

I'm also a long time customer of Charles / ServerDeals (since September 2011). I was not asked to write this review but I thought I would add to this thread. I have multiple dedicated boxes with ServerDeals and my service has been excellent. Uptime is 99.9% - Pricing is excellent - Support tickets are answered very quickly. What more can one ask for?

A+ for ServerDeals - definitely one of the good hosting companies in the biz!
Quote Originally Posted by dominum
My server performed well without a hitch and I never experienced any downtime. None that I can remember. For this I will rate them 10 of 10.

Do take note that their servers were semi-managed but in spite of such, it was like a managed service.

There was one time when I lousily installed openvz and my server went in to a kernel panic. Dominic responded in less than 5 minutes literally and my server was back up and running. For me, that was a big plus because rarely can you find a host that will actually spend the time to fix a problem that was caused by a client especially in a semi-managed server. Even on some software related things, Dominic was also very accomodating. It was like I can bug him 24/7 for any issues I can encountered. I know, if it were other hosts, they will simply upsell me. It never happened here. For this, I will rate their support as 10/10.

Performance-wise, my server with them was really responsive. Technically, I do not know how to substantiate this but on my applications, it never failed. thus, I believe they deserve a 10 of 10 for this too!

Pricing, I must admit, there are other hosts with better prices than them but, based on my experience, even managed servers failed to provide enough support. The support I got from a couple of managed server hosts are not even half of what I got from Serverdeals. For a noob like me, their price is well-worth it. I will give them no less than 9 of 10 for this.

I purchased my fourth server from them now in their new location and I am very excited for it.
Catch these specials before they're gone! These promotions are subject to change or expire at any time.