Why IOFort?

IOFort SSD Web Hosting started providing "private" hosting services to web development clients in 2012. In late 2017, we started IOFort in order to provide the same hosting services that we provide to our already existing dev clients. Members of our team have years of experience in hosting and we know what it takes to run a solid hosting service.

Main Features:
  • Pure SSD for maximum performance
  • Excellent network, gigabit connection
  • cPanel-powered
  • Root access
  • FREE SSL Certificates
  • 100% WordPress/Joomla/Drupal compatible
  • 99.9% uptime guarantee backed by SLA
  • Up to 10Gb/s DDoS protection
  • 24/7 online tech support (ticket system)
  • Server locations: Los Angeles, CA, USA | Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Rotterdam, Netherlands

Check out our fully managed SSD VPS plans!

Basic
Plus
Pro
60GB Pure SSD Storage
100GB Pure SSD Storage
180GB Pure SSD Storage
2 Cores
4 Cores
4 Cores
2GB RAM
4GB RAM
8GB RAM
2TB Bandwidth
4TB Bandwidth
5TB Bandwidth
FREE SSL Certificates
FREE SSL Certificates
FREE SSL Certificates
Up to 10Gb/s DDoS Protection
Fully Managed with cPanel
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
$38.50/mo @ 3 years
$77.00/mo @ 3 years
$122.50/mo @ 3 years
$55.00/mo @ 1 month
$110.00/mo @ 1 month
$175.00/mo @ 1 month
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------

Real reviews from real customers, taken from their blog posts or feedback directly submitted to us:

I have been hosted for well over a year now, and not a single instance of interruption. My cartoons and cartoon services can quickly be found on the web via simple keyword phrases and am very pleased with the performance of my pages opening and with the personalized tech support I receive when I have questions. I give them more than two thumbs up!
I'm new to hosting & CPanel - whenever I've needed help your response has been great I'll certainly recommend you.
I became a client last black Friday so it's only been a little over two months. My usage is quite low, just two domains, one for email and the other a mostly-defunct blog. My experience so far has been very good. I have not had any problems with responsiveness: The service is great and the one support ticket I submitted was quickly resolved. Communications have been good and I'm well-pleased all around, so far.
I must say I'm pretty happy about you guys.
... Things are going fine. Hosting service has been good, very responsive to tickets and exactly what I was looking for.
... tech support can be much more “personal” where I receive a good amount of help from one of their people whenever I have in-depth questions or even doing a blog post or building a new page.
Any questions, feel free to contact us.

Thank you!