Smile Webalizer not appear in cPanel

Hi,

I enabled Webalizer in enduser's cPanel: https://ibb.co/9spzh6D

But not appear in cPanel: https://ibb.co/rcmBQyQ

And Webalizer FTP not is in functions: https://ibb.co/k2brcZ6

How can i solve this problems?, the server is new, i installed WHM/cPanel some days ago. Thank you very much.

Do you have a different Packages setup on your WHM that's assigned to the Hosting Plan for this package? The Features Manager - Packages - Hosting Plans have some connection on this.

Quote Originally Posted by cplicensenet View Post
    Do you have a different Packages setup on your WHM that's assigned to the Hosting Plan for this package? The Features Manager - Packages - Hosting Plans have some connection on this.
    Hi,

The package is correct. I only have "default" functions configuration, and all packages use "default".

Any idea?. Thank you very much.

In WHM -> Statistics Software Configuration, is Webalizer ticked under Available to Users?

For the fastest resolution though, I'd recommend opening a ticket with cPanel support and providing them access to your server to take a closer look.
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

Quote Originally Posted by ES-George View Post
    In WHM -> Statistics Software Configuration, is Webalizer ticked under Available to Users?

For the fastest resolution though, I'd recommend opening a ticket with cPanel support and providing them access to your server to take a closer look.
    erm...cPanel support should NOT be used as the primary option for end-users to get his issues resolved. The OP should reach out to his provider first, they are responsible to provide support unless the OP bought the license directly from cPanel.
    Andrew N. - cPanel Plesk VMWare Certified Professional
    Do you need immediate assistance? 20 minutes response time!*
    EmergencySupport - Professional Server Management and One-time Services

Quote Originally Posted by ES-George View Post

Thank you very much friend.

I finded the option. Which stat system you recommend me enable for which not consume many server resources?: https://ibb.co/rF1t09Z

I will enable only 1 stat system for cPanel's enduser.

Thank you again!

Webalizer have the historical of consuming more resources but that depends on the size of the log files and number of sites you have on your servers that needs to be process daily. You want to avoid running both the stats processing with the daily backup (if you have one) together as that will make an impact as well.

On a personal opinion, we prefer Awstats over Webalizer.