Thread: Braveway

Braveway

Hi,

—edit—
    I need help on how to proceed from here - this company called Braveway that is using their own ip ranges announced by QuickPacket a company that is in this forum to spam click our advertisements on google, costing us thousands in clicks, we have emailed the company abuse email but the issue is still ongoing.

Is there someone higher in the chain we can reach about this IP address abuse? Like I see these companies called ARIN RIPE ICANN.
    Last edited by Genparts; 02-16-2020 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Need to omit

Hi @Genparts - Judging by your username, I believe I see where you sent us several abuse emails yesterday afternoon. We have opened up abuse cases with our client and are awaiting their response.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Located in Ashburn, VA, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, and Manchester, UK
    Since 2003 - 20+ Years! Dedicated Servers, Co-location, DDoS Filtering, Data Backup & More!

Quote Originally Posted by qps View Post
    Hi @Genparts - Judging by your username, I believe I see where you sent us several abuse emails yesterday afternoon. We have opened up abuse cases with our client and are awaiting their response.
    It would have been nice if we were notified of this that you were waiting on a response from your client, they have escalated their attacks and are even spamming our google ad clicks twice as much now costing us thousands to google.

Quote Originally Posted by Genparts View Post
    It would have been nice if we were notified of this that you were waiting on a response from your client, they have escalated their attacks and are even spamming our google ad clicks twice as much now costing us thousands to google.
    Our customer just responded telling us that their customer is investigating. We will continue to follow up on it until we receive a resolution from them.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Located in Ashburn, VA, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, and Manchester, UK
    Since 2003 - 20+ Years! Dedicated Servers, Co-location, DDoS Filtering, Data Backup & More!