Need a host with allowes subdomain or free domain

Hello. I'm currently in need of a host which allows subdomain/free domain. I just need it for remote MySQL access

Can you elaborate your requirement here as why do you need a free domain or a sub domain exactly ? it will be then helpful for others to explain you the stuff accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddan View Post
    Hello. I'm currently in need of a host which allows subdomain/free domain. I just need it for remote MySQL access
    You can access the MySQL remotely (With IP and Port) without having sub domain or domain name as well, you can also manage the database from a control panel or phpMyAdmin.

Can you tell us why you need a sub domain or domain name to manage?
    HostNamaste.com - A Reliable Indian Hosting Company You Can Trust.
    OpenVZ VPS, KVM VPS and Dedicated Servers in Los Angeles, Dallas, USA, France, India, Russia & Canada.

To be honest I dont really need a domain. Im gonna store data from my gameserver.

To be honest I dont really need a domain. Im gonna store data from my gameserver.
    If you have Game Server then why you would like to use remote MySQL(database)? You can install MySQL server on the same server.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega VPS Hosting View Post
    If you have Game Server then why you would like to use remote MySQL(database)? You can install MySQL server on the same server.
    Not many Game servers you rent come with MySQL, it is normally just the server itself you have access to.
    Unless they host the server on there own server.
    Regards,
    Garry

Doesn't the provider you rent the game servers come with hosting?
    Sometime it free depending on the package you have with them.
    Regards,
    Garry

Quote Originally Posted by GazCBG View Post
    Doesn't the provider you rent the game servers come with hosting?
    Sometime it free depending on the package you have with them.
    I'm trying a different provider and they don't have MySQL.

There is a domain company called freedom here. You can get free domain name as .tk. Also, if you specify why you need free storage, other friends can help accordingly.

You should choose a server based on your instant hit, if you prefer a low server, possible slowdowns are normal. Because a server with a lot of hits consumes a lot of traffic and when the traffic limit is exceeded, the server and the site slow down.