Post Is ubermith suitable for shared hosting / VPS

Hi guys I'm looking to use Ubersmith billing plateforme and wanted to know if one of you has used this billing plateforme.
    Wanted to know if it can use direct admin or cpanel automated deployment and soulsvm or other hypervisors to deploys Vms.
    Like does it has the WHMCS main features . I tried to get in touch with them but no response , that's why I'm asking there .
    Thanks in advance .

I'm not a fan of their stuff, its expensive and they are slow to respond. If you are looking for just a WHMCS replacement then look at Blesta. It's a good product with a good support team. If you want something comparable to Ubersmith I would go with Hostbill instead, it's a great product. Support is the only downfall with them as after the 1st year all support is pay per ticket. Their documentation is done well enough though I haven't needed to open a ticket in several years with them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UrNode - Virtual Solutions
    http://www.UrNode.com

Most definitely not, you will be overpaying for the functionality you won't need.

If you don't want to go with whmcs, there's always hostbill, clientexec
    VimHost >> 30 Days Backup | cPanel + LiteSpeed + JetBackup | DMCA FREE!
    20 Years in business ~ Premium Hosting in Toronto, Canada ~ 151 Front Street (Canadian owned and operated)

Hi there , yeah I will have some colo in a dc I will manage bgp etc so wanted so ubersmith could be a good panel but I need to know if I can deploy with any hypervisor some vms and virtual host . Or I could just do it manually I guess .

You're actually going to see a shift, many providers who use ubersmith want out. They way they've structured their pricing whereby they want a percentage of your revenue is insane.

You should look into SolusVM + WHMCS -or- Virtualizor and WHMCS. Based on what you're focusing on, WHMCS fits the bill.

Best of luck.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

WHMCS + Virtualizor for VPS and WHMCS + cPanel and/or DirectAdmin for shared hosting. HostBill I can't see how they justify there price tag and ClientEXEC is way behind on features.
    Just a WHT Browser now!

Hostbill license is resonably price for what it is

The starter license is at $600, which is a bit more than what WHMCS was selling

The enterprise license is at $1000, which does what the OP needs fully

Even at their highest level $6000, it makes hella more sense than Ubersmith.

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualiseIO View Post
    WHMCS + Virtualizor for VPS and WHMCS + cPanel and/or DirectAdmin for shared hosting. HostBill I can't see how they justify there price tag and ClientEXEC is way behind on features.
    20 Years in business ~ Premium Hosting in Toronto, Canada ~ 151 Front Street (Canadian owned and operated)

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualiseIO View Post
    I would love to hear what features you think Clientexec is behind on.
    Clientexec
    Managing your hosting company just got easier!
    Come chat with us on Discord

Does Clientexec have any plugin/moudle SDKs? I wanted to port some of my WHMCS modules to the clientexec base, but I didn't find any other than the API. And let's just say the API documentation isn't very useful compare to what WHMCS offer in terms of 3rd party plugins/modules

Quote Originally Posted by Clientexec-Matt View Post
    I would love to hear what features you think Clientexec is behind on.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenInternet-Vince View Post
    Does Clientexec have any plugin/moudle SDKs? I wanted to port some of my WHMCS modules to the clientexec base, but I didn't find any other than the API. And let's just say the API documentation isn't very useful compare to what WHMCS offer in terms of 3rd party plugins/modules
    I will agree that our docs are lacking, and it's actually something we're actively working on to improve.

All of our current 3rd party plugins are available on GitHub to use as a reference, and our support would be more than happy to help/answer any questions related to plugin development.
    Clientexec
    Managing your hosting company just got easier!
    Come chat with us on Discord