MightWeb
Do you have any questions about our services?
Chat @ https://mightweb.net Email @ support@mightweb.net

Special Promotion for WebHostingTalk
Use coupon code WINNER during checkout to receive 25% off for life
Main features
  • LiteSpeed Web Server
  • Pure SSD (Solid State) Drives
  • MariaDB for optimized database performance
  • CloudLinux & CageFS for increased reliability
  • PHP Selector
  • Fantastic service & support
  • Affordable solutions
  • Site.Pro SiteBuilder for easy, responsive & great looking website creation
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Free migrations
  • Unlimited control with cPanel
  • Hundreds of one-click installers using Softaculous

Plans & Solutions
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starter Advanced Enterprise
SSD Disk Space 5 GB 10 GB 25 GB
Premium Bandwidth Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
Setup INSTANT INSTANT INSTANT
Free Domain No When paid annually When paid annually
Free SSL Yes, via Let's Encrypt Yes, via Let's Encrypt Yes, via Let's Encrypt
E-mail Accounts 10 25 Unlimited
SQL Databases 5 Unlimited Unlimited
Addon/Parked Domains 1 5 25
Subdomains 10 Unlimited Unlimited
SpamExperts Available from $2.95/mo! Available from $2.95/mo! Available from $2.95/mo!
Standard Price $3.95/mo $5.95/mo $8.95/mo
READ MORE READ MORE READ MORE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still not entirely sure? Here's what some of our clients think!
Quote Originally Posted by Rudraraj U.
Its been almost six months, hosting my websites with Mightweb. I have an unmanaged VPS as well as a shared hosting account. Marcus and team are very good. Server/Service availability has been 99.97% plus, throughout these six months. Support tickets are handled with utmost care and professionalism. All the support tickets have been RESOLVED within an hour max, on the average.
Link to RateLobby
Keep it up. You blow some big players in the hosting industry, out of the water.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason Freeman
Hands down best customer service I have seen yet! Not only is the service blazing fast but so is the support! These guys rock. Marcus and the team are top notch!
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Ann Eliese G.
MightWeb support is fantastic, Greg was a huge help today - replying in just minutes with confirmation of the resolution. Their response times are better than any company I've worked with in the past, and they go out of their way to help even with small things.
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Scott W.
I haven't been with MightWeb for too long but I must say that their service and support are stellar!
MightWeb has the best prices around and the service just keeps running. I actually feel bad sometimes that I pay so little for all the amazing support and service! Thanks!
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Catherine C.
Awesome service and support. I'm used to a 6+ hour delay between support communications at my old host and was very pleasantly surprised at the almost immediate response to a ticket. A resolution to my weird problem was very quick.
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Katy C.
Had a really, really bizarre problem logging into WHM and cPanel. It lasted for hours and there was no obvious cause for the login failures. It magically cleared up on its own but Marcus stuck with me and didn't give up trying to debug/resolve even though it was pretty certain the problem wasn't on the server end. Great customer support from these guys.
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Sachin
Excellent host with an awesome support team. I can recommend them for the support alone (if not for excellent pricing, fast performance or reliable service). Will recommend these guys any day. Good job Marcus and Mike.
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Ben Ringnalda
After reading some positive comments here and on the Webhostingtalk forum I decided to move our website to Mightweb, and got the Enterprise package. I was looking for better customer service, better spam blocking and better performance including higher resource usage limits. I'm really happy with the performance and service provided by Mightweb. Our website was not the easiest to migrate and needed some tweaking which was quickly dealt with by technical support (thanks Marcus!) even beyond what you can normally expect from a hosting company. All is running great, we see much faster performance and much less spam. Customer service is almost instant, especially via Chat while Tickets are quickly dealt with. Never had to wait longer than 30 minutes. And all of that at a great price to boot! All in all a great hosting company. Highly recommend!
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Jordan G.
Marcus and Mike are great! This is some of the best support I have ever received. Thanks guys!
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Brian H.
MightWeb was exactly what i was looking for in a host. I'd been using a different (super large company) for the last several years, but didn't feel i was getting the performance or attention I wanted. MightWeb has all the latest performance aspects i was looking for: LiteSpeed server, CloudLinux, MariaDB, and hosted on SSD's.. all of that for an incredibly affordable price. The icing on the cake was the technical support. Marcus at MightWeb was extremely helpful and kind. He was ready for a live chat anytime and never seemed rushed. He ended feeling more like a personal friend than a company. GREAT customer service. Looking forward to a long term relationship with MightWeb.
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Jen D.
When I discovered MightWeb's reliable service and affordable pricing, I switched from the current hosting provider right away! I have purchased and hosted domains from various sites, many of which appeared to be pleasant but ended up having horrible customer service! Unlike competitors, MightWeb prioritizes customer satisfaction and provides customers with an easy-to-use service and friendly customer support! I highly recommend their services.
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Stafford
I am so glad that I found MightWeb on WHT. I was looking for a host that offered simple email hosting without the headache of going through the big guys and being charged a fee for every mailbox. Mightweb has amazing support and reliable servers. It’s just a simple host that offers great services.
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Cory S.
Great support, great speeds, amazing price
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Garrett A.
Fast, stable hosting expertly managed to preemptively prevent problems and slowdowns. I've encountered VERY few problems while using MightWeb; however, when a problem has occurred their kick-ass staff have always quickly resolve it.
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Lee Li
I've met MightWeb before a little bit longer than 1 month, at first i was chating with representative in order to get some information about the server. I've got a really nice time and great explanations, left me absolutely speechless. Usually i dont even bother to rate companies that i use their services, but that company seems and feel different, like a good home, perfect support and professional team. I wish to that company the best good luck, i think they deserve to grow up as they really something different! Hence i would recommend everyone and rate their services 5/5!
Link to RateLobby
Quote Originally Posted by Andrea B.
I am really happy with MightWeb. I was looking for a host that offered SSD + LiteSpeed + CloudLinux in Chicago area and I discovered MightWeb on WHT. Great speeds, amazing support and reliable servers. I 100% recommend this provider 5/5. Marcus is doing a great job!
Link to RateLobby

Read more about our services over at https://mightweb.net/
You can also give us a call, chat with us, or open up a ticket - should you have any inquiries!

Frequently asked questions
Q: Are you a reseller?
A: No, we are not a reseller.

Q: Do you offer SpamExperts?
A: We do! SpamExperts filtering (incoming and outgoing, as well as archiving) is available as an addon for all web hosting packages!

Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept PayPal, Credit Cards and BitCoin

Q: Where are your servers located?
A: Our web hosting servers are located in the 603 Discovery Facility in Chicago, Illinois.

Q: Can I, as a client outside of the US/Canada, order from you?
A: Absolutely! Keep in mind that due to VAT, prices may differ if you're outside of the US.

Q: What if I need more diskspace or bandwidth?
A: Upgrading your plan is easily done through our Client Area!

Q: Do you have Windows-hosting?
A: We do not currently offer Windows hosting.

Q: Are there any hidden fees?
A: There are no hidden fees at all. All prices are listed as is on the website, and during checkout.

Q: Can I buy a domain name from you?
A: You can. We offer the most popular top level domain extensions.

Q: Do you do regular backups?
A: We perform hourly backups of all data.

Q: Can I use my SSL certificate?
A: Yes, you can. Due to SNI, you also won't need a dedicated IP for it. If you don't have a certificate, you can also buy those from us.

Q: Do you offer Dedicated IP's?
A: We do offer dedicated IP's at an added cost.

Q: Do you offer custom packages?
A: We have the ability to offer custom packages. Just reach out to our sales via our ticketing system!