Not Looking Good Resell.biz

So, after reviewing what people recommend on here for domain registers I saw resellerbiz.com pop up a bunch as recommended.

I signed up this past Friday and got the email saying ok great! wait for the next step while we review your account.

I called in Tuesday as I heard nothing back and they said they'll pass it along for review.

Still nothing I called in again today and they had no clue what I was talking about essentially and were like well do you have an order number? I'm like no I'm I CANT order anything I'm still waiting for you to review the reseller signup and approve it so I can login. The person seemed very confused, telling me there's no one in today from the department that reviews account setups. So I've called in twice now and still have no activation.

I've got to say from the reviews people left I'm starting to wonder how fast or speedy these peoples support actually are if they still haven't even been able to process my reseller application.

I'm trying to move off of google domains for my registrations as they're an even worse nightmare for support.

So what say the people of WHT are the reviews as good as people say for ResellerBiz.com as so far I'm not getting a good impression.
    ••• Edrick Smith •••
    ••• C47 Hosting LLC | Media Centric High Demand Web Services •••

Quote Originally Posted by Edrick Smith View Post
    So, after reviewing what people recommend on here for domain registers I saw resellerbiz.com pop up a bunch as recommended.
    Is it resellerbiz.com or resell.biz?

Resell.biz is a decent domain registrar. I haven't seen anyone mentioning resellerbiz.com until now.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

Resell.biz wrong name in original title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ••• Edrick Smith •••

We've fixed that.

I didn't try them but resellerclub is good to work with.

Maybe try them as an alternative?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Well here we are yet another day in and no word from them

Mind you this is after calling twice already

••• Edrick Smith •••

Did you try emailing in, or using their live chat?
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

Quote Originally Posted by ES-George View Post
    Did you try emailing in, or using their live chat?
    Not as of yet as I figured talking to a live person on the phone would of been the faster method / go to the same spot.

But I suppose I could try those next. But I’m not even sure at this point if I trust them with my business if they can’t even process a simple setup

••• Edrick Smith •••

Well minus additional points for them, I've been on live chat for 30 minutes so far just waiting for them to even try to pull the info up.
    ••• Edrick Smith •••

Removed due to it was supposed to be a quote.
    Last edited by R-n-R; 12-24-2019 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Posted incorrectly - Please delete

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    I didn't try them but resellerclub is good to work with.

Maybe try them as an alternative?
    Our business for Domain Name Registrations has been at Resellerclub for I guess close to 15 years. Overall, for those years they have been great for domain name registration and related services (never used their other services).
    And with the independent Resellerclub-Mods (Marco owns it and is an outstanding guy) providing Addons for WHMCS to enhance the user and admin experience using Resellerclub, that resisted me from moving from Resellerclub when EIG purchased Directi (Resellerclub) several years ago.

However today that all changed, December 24, 2019, one of my clients sends me an email asking about should he move his domain name to us, and his domain name was already with us! Bluehost sent an email to him who is also a PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM reseller. The problem here is PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM, Blue, Resellerclub (which operates through PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM) is owned by EIG. Even someone with "5 cards short of a full deck" for brains can realize what is happening here.

We will be looking to move all of our customer's domains in 2020 to a new register, or even consider becoming our own Certified Register.

So beware of Resellerclub.

Well so resell.biz gets a total F- from me and is a total flop.

After almost an hour with the live support chat person the other day they finally were able to inform me, oh well sorry the system automatically flagged your reseller request as possibly fraudulent. I'm like ????? I've literally called you guys multiple times and kept getting told that it would be processed and that it was just slow because of the holidays (even though I submitted my applications two weeks before). So they said oh just go ahead and resubmit it again and they should take care of it?

Like really? So they said they opened a ticket for me and for me to post any information about the people I spoke with etc... so I respond back to the ticket including the names and time stamps of when I called as all our calls are recorded / logged.

Guess what still ZERO word from them.

What a terrible company to try to get any actual response from.
    ••• Edrick Smith •••

So at this point I've still heard zero back from the Helpdesk ticket they opened for me.

So I've given up on any thoughts of ever recommending them.

Does anyone have any recommendations for companies to use for domain registration / reselling with WHCMS integration?
    ••• Edrick Smith •••

@Edrick Smith, We are a eNom refugee and have now been with Total Registrations for more then a year. They also has a WHMCS module: https://www.totalregistrations.com/ResellerAPI.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by about: View Post
    @Edrick Smith, We are a eNom refugee and have now been with Total Registrations for more then a year. They also has a WHMCS module: https://www.totalregistrations.com/ResellerAPI.aspx
    What are their registration fees? Pricing is not shown on their website.

@Techno, You need to complete the form at https://totalregistrations.com/ResellerPricing.aspx - here is a quote from that page:

Simply complete the short form below for consideration and we will be in touch with a competitive quotation to help you manage your domain portfolio better.

Quote Originally Posted by about: View Post
    @Techno, You need to complete the form at https://totalregistrations.com/ResellerPricing.aspx - here is a quote from that page:
    I know, but don't want to fill out an application. I'm just asking you as a user what they charge. I understand if you don't want to say.

All I want to say, is that we get better pricing then we did at eNom (before eNom raised prices and scammed us for the big initial payment).

I left enom some time ago, and I not happy but GD changed their pricing at the same time enom changed theirs. GD iof course has gone silly on their pricing, (not reselling). Got a new register, but not into resell accounts any more, just needed so many to make a...

Quote Originally Posted by R-n-R View Post
    Our business for Domain Name Registrations has been at Resellerclub for I guess close to 15 years. Overall, for those years they have been great for domain name registration and related services (never used their other services).
    And with the independent Resellerclub-Mods (Marco owns it and is an outstanding guy) providing Addons for WHMCS to enhance the user and admin experience using Resellerclub, that resisted me from moving from Resellerclub when EIG purchased Directi (Resellerclub) several years ago.

However today that all changed, December 24, 2019, one of my clients sends me an email asking about should he move his domain name to us, and his domain name was already with us! Bluehost sent an email to him who is also a PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM reseller. The problem here is PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM, Blue, Resellerclub (which operates through PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM) is owned by EIG. Even someone with "5 cards short of a full deck" for brains can realize what is happening here.

We will be looking to move all of our customer's domains in 2020 to a new register, or even consider becoming our own Certified Register.

So beware of Resellerclub.
    as far as i know, you can move your domain from other id to another id under PDR

If you are having difficulty to contact them, you should move on to find other web hosting services. FYI, I have never heard resell.biz. On the other hand, resellerbiz.com is for sale. Are you trying to become a reseller or to host your websites? If you would like to become a reseller, some reputable web hosting companies such as a2hosting.com also has a reseller program plan.

Quote Originally Posted by mensa77 View Post
    If you are having difficulty to contact them, you should move on to find other web hosting services. FYI, I have never heard resell.biz. On the other hand, resellerbiz.com is for sale. Are you trying to become a reseller or to host your websites? If you would like to become a reseller, some reputable web hosting companies such as a2hosting.com also has a reseller program plan.
    You've never heard of resell.biz? They have been around for a very long time so you must be new to domaining.....
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net

Quote Originally Posted by Toeki View Post
    You've never heard of resell.biz? They have been around for a very long time so you must be new to domaining.....
    I don't usually deal with domains but I have been around for more than a decade to know about web hosting companies, web design, etc. As I know, resell.biz is also offering web hosting services and unfortunately, I haven't heard about them.

I saw that they were racist years ago and I put this company on my blacklist. Stay away from them for your security.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)