WizzAdmin Server Management
by WizzSolutions.com Group

Cloud Server Management and DevOps Services

We already have a well experienced team of DevOps Engineers who can assist you, starting from advising the best cloud solution to deploying a private cloud of your choice. Or if you are planning to go with a public cloud, they will help in setting up the whole thing including migration.

Our Cloud engineers use the following tools

Cloud computing platforms : Openstack, Cloudstack
Infrastructure automation and management : Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStalk
Version control : Git
Log Processing : Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
Databases : MySQL, PostgreSQL
Big Data Systems : Hadoop
Containers : Docker
Container orchestration platforms : Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Docker Swarm, Serverless
Continuous monitoring : Nagios, Cacti, Icinga, Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch, OMD, Grafana, Graphite
Continuous Integration/Continous deployment : AWS CodePipeline/CodeBuild/CodeDeploy, Jenkins, Teamcity, Gitlab-CI,Hudson, UrbanDeploy

For all Cloud or DevOps related services please send an email to sales@wizzsolutions.com

On account of the increasing migration requests we are receiving, we have introduced a dedicated team to handle this. Our team will work 24x7 to complete the migration tasks on time.

Why should you choose us?

1) Dedicated experienced technical team to handle all possible problems (expected and unexpected) that will arise during the migration.
2) Regular update to the clients about the progress of the migration. Will also let the client know the approximate ETA.
3) As a company to follow the HIPAA compliance, we handle the migration confidentially. You can be assured of the professionalism, expertise and responsibility at every stage.
4) We will also manage the server and will assist you, till you get settle down with the new server and the control panel.

As a relief to our customers, we are offering the migration service at $29.96 for up to 100 accounts. For higher number of accounts, please contact us for the discounted price.

For all migration related questions please send an email to sales@wizzsolutions.com

Black Friday/Thanksgivng Day/Cyber Monday Offer

Sign up & Get FREE WizzSecure Basic Security hardening for your server. We'll take care of a specialized 10 point security hardening implementation based upon our years of work with our security service WizzSecure to make your server more secure. Offer till December 2nd, 2019

Ordering Information

Management for Servers With a Control Panel (cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, CentOS Web Panel, Others)
(Migrations not included)
Regular price $49.95/Month per server
Sale price $29.96/Month per server - No coupon needed, use special WHT Order Now Link below.
Servers with a Control Panel Server Management: [Order Now - Instant Activation]

Management for Servers Without a Control Panel (Just OS; CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL, Debian, SUSE)
Regular price $75.00/Month per server
Sale price $49.95/Month per server - No coupon needed, use special WHT Order Now Link below.
Servers without a Control Panel Server Management: [Order Now - Instant Activation]

More Information
Need someone to manage two or more servers?
Contact us for special discounted rates.
Are you a Data Center? Dedicated Servers or VPS Provider?
Need us to manage your servers or your client servers for you?
Reach us out for special offers designed for data centers and hosting providers.
Need custom server management solution?
No Problem. Tell us your challenge and we will build a custom solutions for your need.
Have a specific cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin Server Management Question?
Contact us and we will be happy to provide experienced advice at no cost.

If you have a medium to large implementation or infrastructure setup project you would like to complete we can help! We have dedicated admins and project manager resources ready to plan, supervise and work on your server project. We can provide a direct connection to the admin staff via skype or teamviewer. Consider our Daily and Multi-Day Dedicated Admin Packages starting at $149. More information can be found here.

What some of our recent customers are saying:
Wizzsolutions, what can say?
Their staff went above the call of duty. We hired them to secure our server and then it led to them moving all of our sites from our old server to the new/
They were easy on the budget great to work with, great communication.
We would use them over if we needed them and definitely give a positive recommendation looking for this type of service.

I originally contacted wizzsolutions as I was interested in a server securing service they provided as a one-off. My contact with the team, especially with Michael, convinced me to take a regular monthly subscription for support. I looked around, and did not find a better service for my Centos plesk server in the price range I am paying Wizzsolutions. Our partnership has been now for many months and I wish Michael and his team a lot of success with the new WizzAdmin services

We had experience with many management companies, but trust me wizzadmins are superior then all those. They know what they do and i think they love there job, all there technicians are skilled and knowledgeable. They helped and assisted me beyond my expectations.
What else i could say, these Guys are Just Awesome. And i am really happy to stay with them.

We used WizzSolutions to setup a Disaster Recovery Server for us to ensure High Availability and Uptime. Their team is very knowledgeable and they provide excellent support and advice.
Although they took a little longer than they estimated to deliver the setup, they went out of their way to get our systems up and test them before delivery. They also supported us with tasks which were not even a part of their service.
We are really pleased with their quality of service and will be going for their managed solutions soon.

Thanks for viewing and we look forward to working with you soon!

WizzSolutions.com Group LLC

Email: sales@wizzsolutions.com