Endurance Domains Technology LLP

Public Domain Registry sent following email to almost every customer I have registered domains for (end customers) and without letting reseller know what its for. Anyone have any idea what is going with them?

Code:
    Dear Domain Holder,

You are receiving this email because you are listed as the registrant for domain names registered through my brand , for whom one of the following entities serves as the sponsoring registrar:

Endurance Domains Technology LLP

As registrar on record for your domains, we are required per our contracts with ICANN and various TLD Registries to have a Domain Registration Agreement (“Agreement”) with you, i.e. the registrant. You can find the Agreement here, which is in effect starting immediately.

This Agreement shall remain in effect throughout the tenure of your domain registration, and the terms in this Agreement shall prevail over any conflicting terms in any agreement between you and My Brand . This Agreement shall be applicable to all domains whose sponsoring registrar, is one of above mentioned entities.

You can click here to identify which entity is the Registrar on Record by checking the WHOIS record.

We encourage you to carefully review your rights and responsibilities under the Agreement.

If you have any questions or concerns about this agreement, you may contact My Contact.

Regards,
    PublicDomainRegistry Compliance Team
    www.publicdomainregistry.com

You don't need to do anything in this case. All your customers must have received this email. Apparently, Reseller Club's company has been changed to Endurance. Hence, they are changing their Reseller Master agreement. So, all the registrants will receive this email. They must have communicated regarding this via email to you.
    ZamaHost | 24/7 Tech Support | DDoS Protection |
    Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers |

Quote Originally Posted by Zimple View Post
    (...) without letting reseller know what its for.
    I got an email some weeks before for explanation about it.