Need at least 10 VPS with 50 IPs on each

Hi,

I'm looking for a supplier which could be able to provide 50 IPs on each VPS.

XEN or KVM or OpenVZ or LXC
    4GB or RAM
    20GB storage
    Dual Core CPU

IPs will use for VPN usage.

Need 10 VPSs at first, from USA (different locations in USA) and Europe. Most of them from USA.
    Last edited by danny1988; 07-11-2019 at 04:19 AM.

I believe you need a dedicated server ( not a VPS ) with /26 ( 64 IP's ) each, as 50 IP's is out of the IP's range. It will be much easier to find. Also there may be restrictions, like a 25 port block, etc.
    Affordable custom Single/DUAL - Intel/AMD CPU servers EU | Configure
    Linux, Windows VPS in LT/UK/NL/USA | Get one now

Do you have any specific budget in mind?
    ZamaHost | 24/7 Tech Support | DDoS Protection |
    Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers |

Quote Originally Posted by danny1988 View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a supplier which could be able to provide 50 IPs on each VPS.

4GB or RAM
    20GB storage
    Dual Core CPU

Need 10 VPSs at first, from USA (different locations in USA) and Europe. Most of them from USA.

Do you have specific locations you require?

Also what is your budget?

Do you need mail enabled?
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle
    ¦ Equick @ colocrossing.com

Changed to 40. (Why I can't edit my post now?)

In USA, at least 10 different states (it's not very important specific state).
    Budget with 40 IPs: $50 each VPS.

Hi,

I'm looking for a supplier which could be able to provide 40 IPs on each VPS.

4GB or RAM
    20GB storage
    Dual Core CPU

I could be off base, but with those requirements/specs AND 40 IP addresses each, I don't see this as $$$ doable within your budget.
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

able to provide 50 IPs on each VPS
    I'll chime in some wisdom here, since I've run small- to medium- VPN stuff before.

Instead of looking for 50 IPs on one VPS, look for a couple IPs on a very large amount of VPS and network/link them together with some scripts that way you can execute your basic (I assume OpenVPN...) commands to keep it all running.

Just about every VPS provider lets you attach 1 to 3 IPs addresses. Keep your specs low, more redundancy with more locations. Less chance of blacklist, blocking, and if you get a large wave of abuse the redundancy will mitigate any immediate loss (like the VPS company cancelling your server with 50 IPs out of the blue... verses it only cancelling 3 VPS with 2 IPs each, see what I mean here?).

Link your special client and profile to all your new IPs, spread them out among datacenters in each location that you require. For example, don't just go to one company for 50 IPs, spread it out in the same city/similar area.

Gone are the days of getting a big server, a whole Class-C of IPv4 and going to town. Use the very low VPS price point along with good optimization and management to satisfy your IP needs while delivering an amazing VPN experience for your users.

Hope this helps!

If we received a dollar for every request we get like this. Such a low commitment level to want VPS with this many IPs. I assume you want month to month as well?

The big guys aren't running IP heavy servers and are getting by with minimal IPs. Most of the providers looking for IP heavy servers are using them for very specific reasons. One would argue reasons that would require long-term commits to let providers know you aren't going to churn and burn ranges.
    Dominic Dillard
    Biz Dev. & IaaS Perfectionist with 10+ Years in Hosting and Infrastructure

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I'll chime in some wisdom here, since I've run small- to medium- VPN stuff before.

Instead of looking for 50 IPs on one VPS, look for a couple IPs on a very large amount of VPS and network/link them together with some scripts that way you can execute your basic (I assume OpenVPN...) commands to keep it all running.

Just about every VPS provider lets you attach 1 to 3 IPs addresses. Keep your specs low, more redundancy with more locations. Less chance of blacklist, blocking, and if you get a large wave of abuse the redundancy will mitigate any immediate loss (like the VPS company cancelling your server with 50 IPs out of the blue... verses it only cancelling 3 VPS with 2 IPs each, see what I mean here?).

Link your special client and profile to all your new IPs, spread them out among datacenters in each location that you require. For example, don't just go to one company for 50 IPs, spread it out in the same city/similar area.

Gone are the days of getting a big server, a whole Class-C of IPv4 and going to town. Use the very low VPS price point along with good optimization and management to satisfy your IP needs while delivering an amazing VPN experience for your users.

Hope this helps!
    This scenario is perfect for dynamic VPN service.
    For dedicated, usually a such scenario wont offer desired stability

In USA, at least 10 different states (it's not very important specific state).
    Budget with 40 IPs: $50 each VPS.
    So that's $10 for the VPS and $1 per extra IPv4. That should be doable with most of the unmanaged VPS providers.
    SSD Cloud VPS based on KVM, OpenStack, Fleio
    Amsterdam | London | Dallas | Bucharest | Fremont | Kubernetes avalailable in Cluj