Email Marketing Solutions

Hey all,
    I have a client whom I am "trying" to set up a email automation campaign for.
    I created a landing page, synched it with Mailchimp, but after a day mailchimp has blocked up.

I just want to get on with the job. The plan is to run ads to the landing page, have the user sign up and they are then sent the pdf as described in the ad and are added to the database with the plan of having them sent automated emails. Though, I have not set that part up yet or given my billing details to do so.

I am just wondering if there is an easier way to do this? Possibly a some other provider recommendations?

Thanks
    Steve

Can you clarify what exactly happen and what you mean by blocked up?
    They have a great service for campaigns, I'm surprised it is not working out for you

I recommand you to use (sender.net).
    The automation is great and we are using it for our email marketing.
    Pdthemes | WHMCS & WordPress Web Hosting Themes

You might consider Mailjet too, good price and email deliverability. Their all-in-one email marketing platform comes with everything you need from email newsletters, email automation, transactional SMTP emails, and SMS.

You can try using Aweber or GetResponse as well. Aweber offers a free 30 days Trial. I also don't understand why Mailchimp has blocked. Try contacting them and ask them for the reason.
    ZamaHost | 24/7 Tech Support | DDoS Protection |
    Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers |

I use GetResponse and it's good, easy to use.

Benchmark is another one that has a free plan and its fairly robust.

Quote Originally Posted by metamorphyk View Post
    mailchimp has blocked up
    Did they provide any reason why they blocked you?

If they had a legit reason, you might want to work on it instead of jumping to another provider. No point in sending emails only to be marked as spam at the recipient email. Nobody likes spam.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

Email services are very picky when it comes to spam. If your customer is emailing a cold list and he got a ton of spam reports, every single reputable mail service will block you instantly.
    Gabe @ 1 Geek Hosting - Affordable, Reliable & Fast.
    All Hosting Packages Include: Unmetered Bandwidth, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed+LSCache, SSL Certificate, PHP Selector, MariaDB, SSD Web Space, cPanel, CloudFlare+Railgun CDN & more.
    Facebook | Twitter | Discord

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicWeb-shoss View Post
    Did they provide any reason why they blocked you?

If they had a legit reason, you might want to work on it instead of jumping to another provider. No point in sending emails only to be marked as spam at the recipient email. Nobody likes spam.
    I added a captcha to the page. Other than that, I couldn't really see the issue.

If anyone wants to take a look. The landing page is here
    Code:
    https://www.maxpowerelectrical.com.au/lightingtrends/
    Since I am on deadline and the still haven't replied to us, we will try aweber though mailchimp was definitely the easiest option asides from this issue

@metamorphyk , question other WHTers are asking is whether the emailing list you are using is, your own customers ? In Mailchimp, you can see the bounce rates under reports -> each campaign. If you have lots of hard bounces and in particular, if this is your first campaign, they would block. I am not sure about the rates, but check it out directly with them.

Mailchimp and all the SAAS based email marketing tools available and mentioned here as well, has these various reports, like click open rates, landing page rates etc. If you are comfortable with self-hosted versions, try https://www.mailwizz.com . It has integrations with various transactional email providers including SES, SendGrid, MailGun etc.

Hey all,
    I have a client whom I am "trying" to set up a email automation campaign for.
    I created a landing page, synched it with Mailchimp, but after a day mailchimp has blocked up.

I just want to get on with the job. The plan is to run ads to the landing page, have the user sign up and they are then sent the pdf as described in the ad and are added to the database with the plan of having them sent automated emails. Though, I have not set that part up yet or given my billing details to do so.

I am just wondering if there is an easier way to do this? Possibly a some other provider recommendations?

Thanks
    Steve
    Mailchimp should be fine for what you want to do.
    As it generally works out of the box. Though the free version can be limited as it doesn't let you use your own domain for landing pages etc so that might be your issue.
    If you can give us some more info we might be able to help you further.
    Lead pages will also do what you want to do in terms of setting up landing pages and it integrates with Mailchimp and other systems.
    CPK Web Services
    Multi Award winning Managed web hosting.
    Find out more. https://www.cpkws.com.au/mhosting.php

I added a captcha to the page. Other than that, I couldn't really see the issue.
    I haven't noticed any captcha. Use google's recaptcha.

Besides this, preserve all proof related to email opt ins.

What I am trying to mean is, running a legitimate email marketing campaign has become harder and trickier. If you can't ensure legitimacy, decent providers won't offer their service and your campaign might end up in the spam folder.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

Quote Originally Posted by hiabhilash View Post
    @metamorphyk , question other WHTers are asking is whether the emailing list you are using is, your own customers ? In Mailchimp, you can see the bounce rates under reports -> each campaign. If you have lots of hard bounces and in particular, if this is your first campaign, they would block. I am not sure about the rates, but check it out directly with them.

Mailchimp and all the SAAS based email marketing tools available and mentioned here as well, has these various reports, like click open rates, landing page rates etc. If you are comfortable with self-hosted versions, try https://www.mailwizz.com . It has integrations with various transactional email providers including SES, SendGrid, MailGun etc.
    It's going to be both. We are running a lead campaign to generate new email marketing clients. AND we have a seperate list which we haven't yet imported, though that doesnt relate to this thread, as no implementation has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicWeb-shoss View Post
    I haven't noticed any captcha. Use google's recaptcha.

Captcha is missing ATM as we switched over to aweber yesterday. Still no actual response from Mailchimp, obv that is the major issue with them but we are on deadline