Bulk Submission in Directories

There are some websites that offer bulk submission to directories like 600 directories etc. I want to know what is their productivity and if they are more harmful than benefitial becasue we do not know about the health of such submissions. I am new to this
      0 Not allowed!

In today's SEO era bulk submission is the most popular thing but It is more harmful to SEO factor because we don't know the link strength of bulk links.
      1 Not allowed!

Well, it honestly depends on how you go about it. Not all of the time do you build links at high authority sites, sometimes it's just to diversify the link profile. However, if you do go for mainly the higher ranking ones you could probably still see some juice from it. However, my focus is kind of steered away from this type of linkbuilding and put onto guest posts where I can generate decent amounts of traffic on top of SEO juice. Content marketing can be where it's at if you do it correctly.
      0 Not allowed!

Gradually increasing the link' quantity looks more natural from the searching robots' point of view, so in this case there is less risk of falling under the searching system filter in comparison with using one-time bulk submission.
      0 Not allowed!

Unatural

Google likes the website which has high authority with quality. Bombarding the website with tons of links every day looks very unnatural to the boots, it shows negative results, better don't approach this kind of tactics to improve backlinks. Build the links very naturally.
      1 Not allowed!

Totally agree with the folks that posted before me. Those sellers are using most probably automatic tools that will post your site in general link directories. Those don't bring any value to your backlink profile. Actually, do the opposite. The only directories that count today are manually curated directories that are very niche specific.

For instance, I've submitted my SaaS to startup directories, manually, with quite different descriptions and following their guidelines.
      0 Not allowed!

Bulk Upload Directories

I know this is an old thread, but doesn't it depend on the bulk upload service you're using? I've had good experiences with certain vendors, but I'm sure the majority out there have spam links. But then again, I've had spam links come in from a guest post service, too.
      0 Not allowed!

Directory submission are worthless in SEO department now a days. Just avoid it if you don't fall in penalty. To stay neat and clean and penalty free website, you should stay away from worthless backlinks.

2019 SEO Backlink strategy and list:

-- Social Profile and Shares
    -- Bookmarking (few)
    -- Blog Commenting
    -- Authority Profile and Articles
    -- Web 2.0
    -- Guest Posting by outreaching.

These are enough to rank a website. Even, if you like to make a more powerful and clean site, Just do Social profile and shares, blog commenting, web 2.0 AND guest posting backlinks. I do like this way and getting good results.
      0 Not allowed!