premiumreseller.com offline

any update?
    help desk, main website are down

back up
    all services

Their web site is online. But why they are still using a very old design? It hasn't changed in over 10 years. it doesn't seem trustworthy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by domaincart View Post
    Their web site is online. But why they are still using a very old design? It hasn't changed in over 10 years. it doesn't seem trustworthy to me.
    I have a Windows reseller account with them since 1/16/2010, never had any major issue.

Quote Originally Posted by domaincart View Post
    That sounds like the sort of thing somebody who sells webdesign would say!

That said, we have tons of clients (reseller, dedicated server, colocated with multiple racks, etc.) who have dated websites. Many of 'em find they either cruise along just fine with what they have, or that they sell way more by word of mouth than they do from random drop-ins on their website (which then falls into the "if it's not broken, why fix it?").

This depends on industry, but remember the Colo industry has spent a LOT of time shifting from public shopping cart types of sites, to "click here to contact sales", removing all pricing, etc. (because the push to perpetually develop/design was actually detrimental to sales). I realize this doesn't remotely translate to all industries/combinations/buyers/etc. (IE: I hate buying PC hardware from a crappy site without current prices), but it's common to many others (IE: most commercial offerings/equipment/purchases/etc. outside of telco related).