Angry rackend.com down for a whole day with all servers?

Hello!

Any staff of this hosting around or news about ETA of return online?

skype rackendsales the only one available contact what I could found is online, but nobody reply!
    A few days back they notice about huge DDoS, but then it was fine until tomorrow.

AS60392 probably controlled by this company have only one peer - Cogent, is it possible Cogent black-holed whole ASN because of DDoS?

Yes they has Skype Rackendsales.

and

Phone Numbers from contact-us page
    USA: +1-845-859-1092
    Colombia: +57-2-891-2487
    Panamá: +507-836-6092

Try call them

Angry

Thanks, just try to calling all phones are useless.
    Situation is still the same, only Skype contact online right now and nobody there since Monday.

Try calling on this number Panamá: +507-836-6092

Any news?? Also cant contact them

Rackend using ict-center.com Datacenter services for there servers ict-center.com also down.
    Rackend.com not replying on skype and also on live chat

livechat link

https://tawk.to/chat/579b4cc4bcbba63963f9dd07/default/?$_tawk_sk=5be2ba6fce0a7055b3810460&$_tawk_tk=666abba496f617b640639ccea53e1177&v=620

kindly check if they will reply you if you got any update post it here.

as60392

Sounds like an issue within their Swiss datacenter which probably also impacts some other systems within as60392... Anyone submit a ticket?

Dear Octapus,

There is no access to submit a ticket, because Rackend.com network totally dead from last 4 days.

so no accesss to contact anyway with them.

If @Rackend is aware of this thread, they may be able to shed some light.

Skype, live-chat and any emails are dead. Servers still down.....
    Activity - 04-12-18 09:11 AM
    Looks like them not login to WHT since long time, a bit strange with Corporate member status.

Dear WHT Members,

We have had a lot of inquiries at our help desk about the status of RackEnd. Please note that we are not associated with them in any fashion.

I was however able to reach Fernando on an old phone number. He told me that Rackend is bankrupt, and thus closed.
    I did not verify with him, but I am fairly sure that ICT (EQUINIX) has shut down their cabinets and has the equipment.

Anyone with critical data left on the servers, should probably make that claim directly to ICT-Equinix. I would suggest using an attorney if you would like the data preserved.

Fernando did not want me to distribute his number, so sorry, I cannot post it.

I wish the best of luck to all that were effected by this.
    Last edited by Postbox; 11-09-2018 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks!

Thanks for that update. My VPS provider (regvps) contacted me and let me know the systems are offline and they are working on replacements in other datacenters.

saqibnpt, I got ya. I submitted a ticket to my vps provider who was also impacted.

Quote Originally Posted by ursa-musculus View Post
    If @Rackend is aware of this thread, they may be able to shed some light.
    Don't hold your breath. He hasn't logged on to WHT since April.

Quote Originally Posted by IPv4-service View Post
    Looks like them not login to WHT since long time, a bit strange with Corporate member status.
    The corporate membership status appears to have been a settings conflict from a while back. That's fixed now.

Rackend - Halthost? Deleted my account

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateLayer View Post
    Dear WHT Members,

We have had a lot of inquiries at our help desk about the status of RackEnd. Please note that we are not associated with them in any fashion.

I was however able to reach Fernando on an old phone number. He told me that Rackend is bankrupt, and thus closed.
    I did not verify with him, but I am fairly sure that ICT (EQUINIX) has shut down their cabinets and has the equipment.

Anyone with critical data left on the servers, should probably make that claim directly to ICT-Equinix. I would suggest using an attorney if you would like the data preserved.

Fernando did not want me to distribute his number, so sorry, I cannot post it.

I wish the best of luck to all that were effected by this.
    I found this thread when trying to find out what happened to my VPS that I had hosted through Rackend. I had been regular with my payments then suddenly my VPS went offline and I couldn't access rackend.com.

On 11/12/18 I contacted support@rackend.com asking what happened with their site and the service and got no response. Sometime after that is when I found this thread and understood that other people weren't able to access their services provided by rackend, couldn't contact rackend, and that Rackend had apparently gone bankrupt and suddenly shut off. Once I saw it I logged into my paypal account and cancelled payments to Rackend.

On 11/28/18 I received an email from support@halthost.com saying that my account with Halt Host had been terminated due to non payment. The VPS info, my user info, and the format of the email was all the same as that with Rackend. I had never heard of Halt Host before. I responded to Halt Host and never heard back. The Halt Host website is similar to Rackend and I tried to log in and it said my account was already closed, my email and/or password was incorrect, that my ip was banned, and that my ip had been banned already.

The last correspondence I received from Rackend was on 11/4/18 notifying all clients that Rackend would require clients paying with paypal to issue payment to a new paypal email address for Rackend.

I don't know if this is a common fraud scheme with shady webhosts but this seems to be a bad situation. I just wanted to post this experience and see if anyone had any suggestions or comments... Thank you.

Guys, don't forget claim your PayPal refund (open a Case) for paid amount of money to this company. It's still have time to get money back.

Quote Originally Posted by unhappycustomer-me View Post
    I found this thread when trying to find out what happened to my VPS that I had hosted through Rackend. I had been regular with my payments then suddenly my VPS went offline and I couldn't access rackend.com.

On 11/12/18 I contacted support@rackend.com asking what happened with their site and the service and got no response. Sometime after that is when I found this thread and understood that other people weren't able to access their services provided by rackend, couldn't contact rackend, and that Rackend had apparently gone bankrupt and suddenly shut off. Once I saw it I logged into my paypal account and cancelled payments to Rackend.

On 11/28/18 I received an email from support@halthost.com saying that my account with Halt Host had been terminated due to non payment. The VPS info, my user info, and the format of the email was all the same as that with Rackend. I had never heard of Halt Host before. I responded to Halt Host and never heard back. The Halt Host website is similar to Rackend and I tried to log in and it said my account was already closed, my email and/or password was incorrect, that my ip was banned, and that my ip had been banned already.

The last correspondence I received from Rackend was on 11/4/18 notifying all clients that Rackend would require clients paying with paypal to issue payment to a new paypal email address for Rackend.

I don't know if this is a common fraud scheme with shady webhosts but this seems to be a bad situation. I just wanted to post this experience and see if anyone had any suggestions or comments... Thank you.
    Funny - halthost.com is down too. They likely either A. Tried to start a new brand after bankruptcy or B. Tried to sell all client info.