Exclamation VPS Storage yearly

Hello!

I want a VPS storage with at least 2TB HDD / 15TB Bandwidth to upload my videos and preferred movies. My maximum budget is 85USD/yr. All other server specs is not relative.

Have a nice day!
    Thank you.

With those specs, you do not want a VPS. You want a dedicated server.

And you most definitely are not going to find anything (VPS or dedicated server) with those specs for your $7.08/mo. budget. Even the crappiest of crap providers are going to cost more than that for those specs. Time to be realistic here and wake up to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    With those specs, you do not want a VPS. You want a dedicated server.

And you most definitely are not going to find anything (VPS or dedicated server) with those specs for your $7.08/mo. budget. Even the crappiest of crap providers are going to cost more than that for those specs. Time to be realistic here and wake up to the real world.

Are you sure? ...
    Print > prntscr. com/iwe3fj -- from virmach
    But unfortunately it is out of stock.

Yes, I am sure. The screenshot you posted, for 2TB of storage is $14/mo. That is DOUBLE your budget of $7.08/mo.

That was just a example. Algo there is others website with low cheap, but ALL is out of stock

Quote Originally Posted by sheeL View Post
    Are you sure? ...
    Print > prntscr. com/iwe3fj -- from virmach
    But unfortunately it is out of stock.
    yes sheel is right
    you need to increase your budget. and move with dedicated server.

VPS is almost the same as shared hosting, so if you need really dedicated hosted solution that would be better to have dedicated server. Price for dedicated servers (with the same configuration) mostly depends on the server location. The cheapest servers can be found within Netherlands. So you can check there. You can ask companies directly also - who knows perhaps you will be able to get a custom quote within your budget.
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!

Again, you need to increase your budget and go for a dedicated server, otherwise you can probably get 2TB on VPS but it might not be as fast, that said, you would still need to increase your budget! 2TB for just $85/year is nuts. How many times has that drive been passed around from customer to customer for them to be able to offer such low pricing? You have to ask.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

You need a dedicated server, you may find an offer for like $50/month with that space 1 disk, low-end cpu.

Mate i dont think you ll find anything with under 12-13 euro. 14 euro is the cheapest i found but yet you should increase your budget.

Hello!

I want a VPS storage with at least 2TB HDD / 15TB Bandwidth to upload my videos and preferred movies. My maximum budget is 85USD/yr. All other server specs is not relative.

Have a nice day!
    Thank you.
    Are these personal videos with any kind of importance, besides the movies?
    Just plain backups to them being elsewhere - perhaps remote access to their main storage area?

As the reiteration of others - you'd have a great risk potential for it to be offered that cheap.
    WANSEC- When security is paramount - Dedicated & VPS, Network Monitoring. 15 locations in America | Asia | Europe
    Visit our site or sales@wansec.com for a custom quote.
    24/7 NOC 213.785.7800 Twitter: @WANSECinc

It's just movies, nothing important.

It's okay, I can increase my budget, but I can't pay monthly, I need pay every year or each 6 months. Someone knows a company that sells it? Even dedicated server?

Thanks guys!

It's just movies, nothing important.

It's okay, I can increase my budget, but I can't pay monthly, I need pay every year or each 6 months. Someone knows a company that sells it? Even dedicated server?

Thanks guys!
    I think you may be asking at the wrong site given such low budget. May try LET/LEB.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

If you can inch your budget up a bit and don't need much processing power AND can live with the volatility of a single disk AND an ARM based CPU. SoYouStart has Storage servers starting at $15/16/mo or around there.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts