AMD EPYC CPUs with Virtualizor

Has someone tested the new AMD EPYC CPUs with Virtualizor? Does it work as smooth as with Intel CPUs?

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16819113463 Can used with Supermicro motherboards, looks very nice for virtualization.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectraip View Post
    Has someone tested the new AMD EPYC CPUs with Virtualizor? Does it work as smooth as with Intel CPUs?

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16819113463 Can used with Supermicro motherboards, looks very nice for virtualization.
    Interesting read, i would expect Virtualizor to perform exceptionally well with that tech, all though in saying that i do not know how it would compare to Intel, hopefully someone will share test results with us.
    RWB Hosting Offers Complete Scalability For Your Projects With No Fixed Plans!
    Scalable NVMe cPanel Shared & Reseller Web Hosting + KVM VPS With Virtualizor VPS Control Panel
    High Speed Servers Featuring Intel 4.2Ghz CPU's & NVMe RAID1 Storage, 480Gb/s DDoS Protection

As long as your host computer turns on V-T virtualization, it can achieve the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by rootfm_ltd View Post
    As long as your host computer turns on V-T virtualization, it can achieve the same effect.
    I know that, but I want to ask if someone has used this and if the experiences can be shared