* 🔥⚡️🔥⚡️NameHero: 40% Off Cloud VPS | SSD Raid 10 | Free cPanel/WHM | 4GB RAM | 60GB $34.97/Mo!🔥⚡️

Founded by Internet Entrepreneurs for Internet Entrepreneurs, Name Hero is quickly taking the web hosting industry by storm!

✅ NameHero Voted Best VPS Hosting For 2017!

Tired of long support hold times?

Name Hero offers 24x7x365 Support via Live Chat, Telephone, and Tickets. All tickets are answered within 15 minutes.

🤓Features You Deserve:

• Blazing Fast Site Load Time
    • Fully Managed By Our Superheros (24/7/365)
    • Choose between Apache, LiteSpeed, or Nginx
    • True Solid State Drive Raid 10 Storage
    • Dedicated RAM
    • Instantly Scalable
    • Free Web Host Manager + cPanel Installed
    • Free Softaculous Auto Installer
    • Free Data Migration
    • Lansing, Michigan Data Centers

⚡️High Performance Web Hosting:

• Affiliate Marketers
    • Media Buyers
    • Web Hosting Resellers (WHMCS Available)
    • Revive Ad Server (One Click Install)
    • High Trafic Joomla Sites
    • Performance Marketing Software (Prosper 202, CPV Lab, iMobiTrax)
    • Much More!

ϟ Superhero Fall Coupons ϟ
    SAVE Up To 40% Off This Fall Only!

★★★★
    Hero 2GB
    ★★★★
    30GB SSD Raid 10 Storage
    2GB Dedicated RAM
    2 CPU Cores
    2 Dedicated IPs
    5TB Outgoing Bandwidth
    FREE! Incoming Bandwidth
    FREE! Auto SSL On All Domains
    FREE! cPanel/WHM License
    FREE! DDOS Protection
    24/7 Superhero Support (Our Customers Love Us)

$39.95/Month
    $27.97/Month - [✅ DEPLOY YOUR VPS NOW] Limited Offer!

★★★★
    Hero 4GB
    ★★★★
    60GB SSD Raid 10 Storage
    4GB Dedicated RAM
    2 CPU Cores
    2 Dedicated IPs
    5TB Outgoing Bandwidth
    FREE! Incoming Bandwidth
    FREE! cPanel/WHM License
    FREE! DDOS Protection

$49.95/Month
    $34.97/Month - [✅ DEPLOY YOUR VPS NOW] Limited Offer!

★★★★
    Hero 6GB
    ★★★★
    90GB SSD Raid 10 Storage
    6GB Dedicated RAM
    4 CPU Cores
    2 Dedicated IPs
    5TB Outgoing Bandwidth
    FREE! Incoming Bandwidth
    FREE! cPanel/WHM License
    FREE! DDOS Protection

$59.95/Month
    $41.97/Month - [✅ DEPLOY YOUR VPS NOW] Limited Offer!

★★★★
    Hero 8GB
    ★★★★
    120GB SSD Raid 10 Storage
    8GB Dedicated RAM
    6 CPU Cores
    2 Dedicated IPs
    5TB Outgoing Bandwidth
    FREE! Incoming Bandwidth
    FREE! cPanel/WHM License
    FREE! DDOS Protection

$69.95/Month
    $48.97/Month - [✅ DEPLOY YOUR VPS NOW] Limited Offer!

*Please note: Promotional pricing reflect first annual billing term.

😎Have You Heard The Buzz?!?

[✅ 100+ Shopper Approved Reviews]

"Name Hero is by far the best Hosting company. I have been with many other top hosting providers.. BUT Namehero's customer service is 24 hrs..They have a very responsive team that goes out of their way to provide fast and reliable services.. My site's are fast and when building WordPress sites, I can work with ease. Best package: price, quality, customer service, response time, no down time, SSD Raid 10 secured storage, 99.9% Uptime (for real), Pay As You Grow, 24/7 support, and more... They Provide High Quality Cloud Web Hosting For An Affordable Price.. Name Hero Rocks!!!" - Vincet DeMauro transformmarketingllc.com

"They have been incredible! The support is legendary compared to the big guys. Granted... if you pay a pretty penny to the larger hosting companies they do cater to you more but at NameHero... everyone is treated with the same amount of respect in getting your situation taking care of. I have moved dozens of sites over because of the confidence I have been shown in taking care of me. It never is a question of IF something can go wrong but WHEN. That is WHEN you need to know that you'll have some guidance in resolving any issues if any. I also run a reseller program through them that has helped our business grow." - Michael Stults bripardun.com

"NameHero.com is a fantastic Web host. We've been using them since February 2016 and could not be happier with the results. The innovative cloud infrastructure has saved my company thousands and increased traffic because of the decreased loading time. Support and security are top-notch here and I love being able to buy domains with ease. Two thumbs up from an extremely satisfied customer!" - Richard Gray wrestlingnewsworld.com

"I have had literally no issues with Name Hero. Well, there was one time when I somehow double paid my invoice. I wrote their support and they let me know what was going on. It was all taken care of within 1 day and basically my account had a "credit" on it. Easy! Other than that, I'm a happy customer and I wouldn't hesitate recommending Name Hero to my friends." - Miguel Flores tomballlawnservice.com

"I am an intermediate web hosting user. I have purchased several domain names and the intermediate hosting package from Name Hero. From the time I started, through adding products my experience has been terrific. Name Hero has educational videos and instructions on setting up your website, hosting, email and other web services. Since I started out as a beginner I took full advantage of these helpful tools. At one point I locked myself out of my cpanel, I submitted a service ticket and someone was incredibly fast in helping me access my account. One of the best things about Name Hero is the very reasonable prices on their products. I would highly recommend Name Hero!" - Trey Poteet mylifetl.com

"I have nothing but positive things to say about this great hosting company. I love the fact that my server has more options out of the box than your normal, run of the mill corporate hosting company. Anything from allocation of memory and to PHP.ini, these guys have it all figured out. And, most importantly, a support staff that will not rest until you are happy and any bumps in your server road are taken care of. I will continue to build my business with Name Hero. Accept no SUBSTITUTES! Get a HERO in your life..." - Preston Taylor nextleapmedia.com

"Been using Name Hero for over a year on a reseller account. I LOVE these guys. the support is outstanding (Never had an issue that they couldn't solve within 12 hours), the servers are rock solid, fast with all bells and whistles and the price is good too. If you are looking for a good host. Name Hero is a no-brainer!" - Isaac Ohana ohanamedia.ca

"I love NameHero. I am a freelance front-end developer. But I'm not good at set up or customizing domains, DNS and cPanel such and such. Their support is awesome! Always quick response, accurate answers, helpful tips. I haven't seen down time which is very nice. I do like their Client Page. Easy to navigate, clean and simple. Mostly, I like affordable prices." - Yuki Rosene yukirosene.com

"In the past days we installed new web sites on your hosting servers so far we like the High tech support and fast respond . I will defiantly recommend on your Hosting and grate support. Hope to increase our business with you in the future. even for more services . Thanks Ron" - Ron Chon ronchone.com

"I have had a great experience with namehero. They have always been super fast with any tech support, I frequently ask them questions that are probably beyond the scope of what they are offering but have always been super helpful and willing to help with whatever I'm doing. I have only gotten 1 notification of downtime in a year and it was just for a couple minutes. Speed seems pretty good from what I can tell, I mean it's never been slow." - Troy Coroles ingenuityagency.com

Last edited by NameHero; 09-22-2017 at 04:27 PM.
    NameHero® - Fast Web Hosting & Domains Made Easy
    +40,000 web hosting and domain customers
    Awarded Inc. 5000’s fastest growing private companies in America in 2022 and 2023