* Serverius datacenter review needed

As the title said,i need the review of Serverius DC review for support,network etc
    I have no signature

I didn't use them personally, but I know that it's operated by great people and I've only heard good things about their DC.

Here's a WHT review about them: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1284906
    Inbound Marketing & real SEO for web hosting providers
    ✎ Get in touch with me: co<at>infinitnet.de

Hello,

Serverius has polite and professional staff, which supports its customers in 4 languages: English, German, Dutch and Russian. Also, they provide remote hands service for free for each leased rack, 10 times/month. Never faced any problems with them.
    I personally recommend this DC.

I've been with Serverius quite a few times, I wouldn't recommend it. They are severely over priced for what they offer and the DDoS Protection, however if you are fine with paying more than what you should then it's a good company.

Pros:

- They have a professional team. Respond quickly.
    - Their control panel is very advanced. You can nullroute IPs, assign new IPs, and track DDoS attacks.
    - Relatively well priced compared to other datacenters in the Netherlands.
    - Free remote hands up until a certain point.

Cons:
    - Because they get DDoSed A LOT, it's likely that you will experience packet loss. In other words, downtime every now and then because other clients are getting DDoSed.
    - Their DDoS protection is incredibly expensive if you want to upgrade from their free plan.
    Anonymous Hosting - Only Email. Only Bitcoin.
    What is the Internet without privacy?

We've talked with the guys over at Serverius before and they seem pretty good but common issue we hear is the network and they seem to change their carriers every few months...Pricing on rack space is extremely cheap however and the bundle of remote hands etc makes it really good but may want to consider building, shame about the network but bandwidth is really cheap (eg. 1g unmetered on their single 1u colo for <70eur)
    Last edited by INIZ; 07-09-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    INIZ.COM | Global Hosting Solutions
    Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Custom Servers | IP Leasing

Quote Originally Posted by SYNUK View Post
    We've talked with the guys over at Serverius before and they seem pretty good but common issue we hear is the network and they seem to change their carriers every few months...Pricing on rack space is extremely cheap however and the bundle of remote hands etc makes it really good but may want to consider building, shame about the network but bandwidth is really cheap (eg. 1g unmetered on their single 1u colo for <70eur)
    It used to be 20TB maximum when I was with them, you do know that they most likely share a 1G port between a lot of dedi customers and say its unmetered.

Quote Originally Posted by CyrexIO View Post
    It used to be 20TB maximum when I was with them, you do know that they most likely share a 1G port between a lot of dedi customers and say its unmetered.
    Yes of course who doesn't at that price, maybe someone here is on the new packages and can share their experience on what they've been able to pull 24x7?
    INIZ.COM | Global Hosting Solutions
    Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Custom Servers | IP Leasing

Quote Originally Posted by SYNUK View Post
    Yes of course who doesn't at that price, maybe someone here is on the new packages and can share their experience on what they've been able to pull 24x7?
    I had a dedicated 1G line with 20TB of bandwidth between 2 servers, I left them cause they told me it was 1G dedicated on both and was pretty mad that I was lied too.