I signed up with Reprise Hosting back in April and this post is an update to my earlier review. I wrote my original review after only one month of service. I'm writing this review now as a customer for more than half a year.

I'm happy to say that much of the same good service has continued. I'm not a difficult customer and I don't open a lot of tickets, but they are responsive, especially if I need some emergency assistance. The server is unmanaged so I don't expect a lot in the way of technical support, but a couple months ago they were willing to help me fix some Apache errors and migrate some data.

In my first review, I hadn't experienced any downtime. Six months later, I have seen a couple downtimes, but they seemed to last only a few minutes. Overall, I'm happy that this budget server of mine has been so stable. A lot less worrying for me.

I wish they would improve their hours for live chat and offer better technical support on live chat. When I use the live chat, I am often referred to the customer portal to open a trouble ticket.

Price 10/10
Support 8/10
Uptime 10/10
Performance 9/10

Overall: 9.5/10

I still recommend Reprise Hosting. They are a great choice for people with a small budget.