Thinking of buying a vps from myhosting.com/

has anyone used them before?

are they a good reliable host?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Depends. Search on the internet for a reviews. Usually bad ones pop up first before the good ones so if you do not find any bad review they are probably good.
    LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

I have definitely seen a few here on WHT. Do your re-search. Usually the people that like them or any other company do not go simply posting around. So if you do see bad reviews about them do your research before thinking they are a bad company.

Good Luck.

- Daniel

myhosting is a quite old provider , so no doubt they have some bad reviews as well as good reviews too , so its your work out and requirements. before you opt for any configuration make sure you are opting for right configuration as per your requirements to avoid further issues with any hosting provider.
    █ Epicnodes.com
    █ USA Dedicated Servers | SSD VPS | 100 TB Bandwidth | Netherlands Servers
    █ Fully Managed | DDOS Protected | Cpanel | Plesk | Direct Admin | CloudStack | OpenNebula
    █ Contact - info@epicnodes.com , https://www.epicnodes.com

As per my experience they spend lot of money on google adword, seo but I never use their service.

I will prefer to go with a VPS company who is specialized in a "VPS" only. (Not OwnServerShoesDrink type company)
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

myhosting is a good provider but you can try VPS own websites that is vps.net

I have used myhosting.com for e-mail services for years (just now moved to Office365) but when I tested their VPS service, it was so bad that I would never recommend it to anybody.
    The server had lots of issues, and their support was not good at all.

So never buy a VPS from them.

If you need hosted Exchange, they are the right place to go to. Never had any issue with them there. Moved to Office365 because of better price and specs.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)
    Powered by: Kimsufi, backed up by: Hetzner, DigitalOcean and Vultr.com
    Also using
    SolaDrive.com (56+ months), KnownHost.com (56+ months)

Quote Originally Posted by myhken View Post
    I have used myhosting.com for e-mail services for years (just now moved to Office365) but when I tested their VPS service, it was so bad that I would never recommend it to anybody.
    The server had lots of issues, and their support was not good at all.

So never buy a VPS from them.

If you need hosted Exchange, they are the right place to go to. Never had any issue with them there. Moved to Office365 because of better price and specs.

what is the issue you been faced? sometime it was caused by other user who sit inside same node. We cant totally blame the provider.

Quote Originally Posted by gigsgigs View Post
    what is the issue you been faced? sometime it was caused by other user who sit inside same node. We cant totally blame the provider.
    They really was one of the worst VPS providers I have used, and I have used allot of hosts the 16 years I have had my sites online.
    Don't remember the facts, but trust me, they was right up there with Burst.net (and all know how well they did) or GVH or Godaddy VPS.
    Network issues, massive CPU abuse on the node, slow IO, slow/no support and the price was high, compared with many other really better hosts out there.

I have stayed with them for years with their hosted Exchange solutions, so I think the company is great. But not for VPS hosting.
    Same with Godaddy.com, have all my domains there, and have used lots of their other services, but their VPSs sucks, and their support sucks. Why not just find another host, there is lots and lots of other host, highly recommended on WHT and on LET, so why go with a provider with bad reputation and bad reviews?
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)