oneprovider.com (very bad) I stay whithout server 8 days!!!

Hi to all! DO you know this company---> oneprovider.com

I need some review for them.. because I order and pay one server from this company since 18/2 and I still up today whithout my login details.

I know very well that the software installation is done in 2-3 hours!

what's wrong with them???

You mean you are waiting for your server setup for 8 days? Did you contact them why it is delayed?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    You mean you are waiting for your server setup for 8 days? Did you contact them why it is delayed?
    This is a good question. Have you contacted support for an explanation? We do not usually take 8 days for deliveries, our ToS clearly state 3 business days. You can provide me your registered e-mail in a private message and I will check what is going on for you immediately.
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

I found your server in the queue, it was actually scheduled for tomorrow - as per the answers support gave you on your tickets - but I actually see it ready for delivery tonight. You should receive the accesses by e-mail momentarily.
    OneProvider BSNServers
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

Quote Originally Posted by OneProvider View Post
    I found your server in the queue, it was actually scheduled for tomorrow - as per the answers support gave you on your tickets - but I actually see it ready for delivery tonight. You should receive the accesses by e-mail momentarily.

ok, I wait for my login details...

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Yes I have already contact with them, they have very good support but they told me .. I get server soon but nothing

sorry for my english

Dear customer,

Unfortunately our provisioning team has encountered a hardware inconsistency during the final health check. As a result of the exceptionally delayed delivery, we are offering you a two week free extension of your server. We are working hard to replace the faulty part and have the server delivered within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Dear customer,

Unfortunately our provisioning team has encountered a hardware inconsistency during the final health check. As a result of the exceptionally delayed delivery, we are offering you a two week free extension of your server. We are working hard to replace the faulty part and have the server delivered within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
    ok, I hope to get it within 24 hours.....

I steel without server....(10 days!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bam33 View Post
    I steel without server....(10 days!)
    As per my last message, there was an issue with the hardware that we are still trying to fix. We are also giving you 2 weeks free credit from date of delivery so you will not have paid for nothing during this unfortunate delay. Thank you again for your great patience, this is very unusual on our part, and we apologize for any inconvenient caused.
    OneProvider BSNServers

As per my last message, there was an issue with the hardware that we are still trying to fix. We are also giving you 2 weeks free credit from date of delivery so you will not have paid for nothing during this unfortunate delay. Thank you again for your great patience, this is very unusual on our part, and we apologize for any inconvenient caused.
    yes and thank you very much for 2 extra weeks but I need for my work and I'm without server 1 week +! First time happening to me this thing.

finally I get my login informations right now! Τhank you oneprovider!

Quote Originally Posted by Bam33 View Post
    finally I get my login informations right now! Τhank you oneprovider!
    You're welcome, once again very sorry about the delays!
    OneProvider BSNServers

Happy to see a provider find a resolve with the client as well as offering a great credit for the delay. Kudos, OneProvider.
    | Marcos Font | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | India | Netherlands
    | Hong Kong