Ninja Hawk walks the walk and talks the talk.

Okay, right out the gate: I've been doing webhosting for a while and have had experiences both good and bad. As a reseller of webhosting, I am always in the search for fast and reliable VPS hosting. Although I have done unmanaged, I prefer cPanel boxes so that my clients can support themselves and not rely on me too heavily unless its critical.

So I came upon Ninja Hawk one night. They offer great prices on unmanaged (but not abandoned 'lol') VPS servers, as well as managed cPanel boxes. I was in a chat that night with Nahian, one of the techs there. I told him exactly what I wanted, and he even threw in a $5.00 coupon code. Within 10 minutes of submitting my order, I got confirmation and was able to shell into the box right away.

I was desperate to leave my previous hosting provider because their VPS service was $25 MORE a month than what I pay now and SLOW... How slow you ask?? Well I did an I/O test, and it was clocking around 25mb/s! Not only did Nahian hook me up with a little discount, but he also moved all of my accounts and cut propagation time to bare minimum. Now the sites load way faster and I still need to optimize apache and mysql.

Ninja Hawk, truly did a swift job in handling all of my requests. I had submitted one ticket to them and it took less than 5 minutes for an initial response, and about 30 minutes to resolve my issue. I don't usually take the time to write about a good experience as I deem good service to be customary, but these guys went above and beyond.

I can't say enough about these guys. They are way awesome!

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 01-04-2013 at 11:11 PM.

You need to post the website you are hosting with them or tell a moderator. Otherwise, your post looks like spam.
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I am hosting sowpd.com and sobpd.com on their servers to name a few.

Thanks a lot NerdyBird. I really appreciate your positive feedback. We strive to provide the best service and satisfy our clients and hope to continue the same level or better service in the near future.

Best Regards,
    Nahian.
    - Nexus Bytes LLC- Ryzen powered NVME VPS and web hosting, packed with perks and love!
    - Entry Bytes - Affordable VPS Cheap quality
    - USA (NYC | Miami | LA) | Europe (London, UK | Naaldwijk, NL) | Asia Pacific (Singapore | Japan | Australia)

Thanks a lot for your amazing feedback. Highly appreciated.
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-++-+Roel P. - NinjaHawk Customer Service Representative.
    +-+ Ninja Hawk Solutions INC. +-+ ☯ -- Affordable and Reliable Linux VPS Soltions.
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-++-+ ☯ 24/7 In house USA support. UnManaged but Still Useful Support.

Great to hear you are loving your new hosting provider! May I ask who was your old hosting provider?

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBird View Post
    All credit goes to Nahian, he take care of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by nhgyan View Post
    All credit goes to Nahian, he take care of everything.
    Thank you
    - Nexus Bytes LLC- Ryzen powered NVME VPS and web hosting, packed with perks and love!
    - USA (NYC | Miami | LA) | Europe (London, UK | Naaldwijk, NL) | Asia Pacific (Singapore | Japan | Australia)

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBird View Post

Isn't 2 days a wee bit premature to be singing their praises?

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Isn't 2 days a wee bit premature to be singing their praises?
    He has been with us for about 3 mo and decided to move everything last weekend. ( I can provide you proof via pm if you want)

I've had a Ninjahawk VPS I've used in part of a cPanel DNS cluster for a while, got one in their Dallas location.

I can't complain! It works like you would imagine a VPS should and live-chat was helpful the one time I needed to use it to ask a question. Nahian was around and answered my question.

I can't provide much of an in-depth review because it's just part of a cPanel dns-only cluster and I don't pay much attention to it, but I've not got any downtime reports or notices so I assume all is well, haha.

Proof upon request.