Thumbs up 30 day review - TmzVPS.com

Here is my 30 day review of my VM-1024 plan at Tmzvps.com

Product/hardware/price
    tmzvps.com has five standard fully managed VPS plans, from 512 MB RAM to 2.5 GB RAM. I used their VM-1024 plan with 1 GB of RAM for my test period. They offer only OpenVZ plan just now, but they have announced that they will start offering KVM servers soon. They are using RAID10 disk setup with really good disk speeds. I got 314 MB/s on my DD test.

I tested their L.A node, and I did get a UnixBench score of 1454. It’s not a very high results, but it’s not a very low score either.

Their price is in the higher range for most of my VPS servers. Around $36/mo for my 1 GB plan. For that price I got 1 GB of RAM, 40 GB HDD, 1500 GB BW and 1 x 2.26 Ghz CPU core. It’s also include a Cpanel license.

Service/Support
    tmzvps.com offer fully managed servers (you can get unmanaged also). In their price you get Cpanel/WHM also, and you have to have a control panel if you want their fully managed service.

I did only open one ticket in the period I used their service, and they used 49 minutes to reply on my ticket. That not fast for a fully managed host. Still, since I only opened one ticket, I can’t say what their average support time is.
    One good thing is that TmzVPS (user TMZHosting) is very active on Webhostingtalk.com, so if you have any issue, I’m sure you can get a reply there. But it’s of course not their official support channel.

Network/uptime
    My server was up 100% in the time I used it, with 1 minutes monitor service from several location. I have not seen any other problems with their network speeds or other.

Conclusion
    If you need a fully managed server in US or in UK with Cpanel and OpenVZ technology, Tmzvps.com can be the right host for you. They are highly recommended at Webhostingtalk.com and if you search their offer section, you may find a good offer also.

They do not have the fastest servers I have tested, but still, solid servers backed up with a solid network.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)
    Powered by: Kimsufi, backed up by: Hetzner, DigitalOcean and Vultr.com
    Also using
    SolaDrive.com (56+ months), KnownHost.com (56+ months)

Good to see the service is good there, Dan runs a solid company over there

Thanks for sharing your review on TmzVPS, Dan and his crew run a tight ship! Glad to hear they are working out for you

Thanks for sharing your experience with tmzVPS, i'm always seeing great things about them! I hope they continue to make you happy!
    Kyle C. - Sales & Marketing Director
    Managed VPS - tmzVPS.com - Florida, US/Los Angeles, US/United Kingdom Locations - INSTANT Setup - cPanel/WHM Included - Fully Managed & Unmanaged VPS's
    14 day money back guarantee | 5+ Years in Business | PaypalAlertPayGoogle Checkout2CheckOut★Liberty Reserve Accepted

Yes, that is a good review.
    I would definitely say replying every 5 minute with stupid replies and once in 1 hour with a sensible replying solving the problem is far better and welcome.
    Nice to hear that you are happy, and yes, you might not be on the fastest server on earth but having a solid Infrastructure Partner who cares for your machine is best.

Thank you for this great review! I am glad you were happy with our services.

Regarding the server speeds. Our servers speeds are much more than what our regular clients need. This is why we never had any complaints. Of course there are servers that are much more powerful than ours, but that speed is simply not needed.

- Daniel

Well done. Thanks for sharing your experience dealing with them.

BTW, do they offer money back guarantee?

Yes, they have a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)