Thumbs up SolaDrive.com - 2 Month Review

I signed up at soladrive.com few months ago when needing a new host for just one site to be hosted away from my other sites. I found them in the offers section, the price was right so I gave them a try. I have outlined the basic aspects below:

Uptime & Server 10/10: Like I said, I have only been with them for 2 months so its not a substantial amount of time but my site hasnt been done in the time so thats good.

Network 10/10: Seems fast and stable, but I will do another review in a few months when I have had more time on the network to give a better opinion.

Support 9/10: Gave them a 9 out of 10 because they dont offer live chat support or phone support however, they do make it up with their fast response times. I havent submit many tickets but when I have they always got answered in under 20 minutes each time.

Price 10/10: I am only paying $2/m for my hosting after using a coupon I found on them so I cant complain about that.

Overall, good host it looks like. Will give a more meaningful review in a few months..

Glad your happy with your host. Please do keep us updated. Just how fast are their response times?
    Would you just look at that...

Always good to hear about a reliable web host. Keep it up

You may update this post after some longer experience.

Thank for the review. I really like their website. Looks pretty cool. Anyone with a review on their Dedicated Hosting?

Nice review and good job soladrive, keep up the good work.

So far so good,
    We are happy, someone is Posting Positive Reviews Too,
    Nice to See You Happy Sir, Please keep updating this Thread.
    ☆☆ RoyalNode Web Hosting☆☆ In Business Since 2018 (3 Years)
    ►►Los Angeles CA USA, Oregon Seattle USA, Canada, Amsterdam NL EU based Shared and Reseller Web Hosting◄◄
    ►►
    Affordable Managed SSD VPS and Managed Dedicated Server Provider◄◄

Quote Originally Posted by Tank71 View Post
    Glad your happy with your host. Please do keep us updated. Just how fast are their response times?
    Well like I said their support times are generally around 20 minutes, faster during business hours it seems. Ill do another review in a few months at my 6 months mark. Hopefully the review is just the same lol!

Thanks for the kind comments! We try our best to provide the best service we can. Glad to see it is being appreciated!