What do you guys think to this flyer I've designed to post locally?

Hi guys,

Myself and the team have figured that flyer advertising locally could potentially be a great way to get the word out about Jiffy Domains and how we could benefit their businesses.

You can see the flyer here http://www.jiffydomains.co.uk/flyer/...mainsflyer.jpg

I'd be greatful if you could give me some feedback, both positive and negative.

Thanks

P.S. It's intended to be quite dull because we're planning to fax it over to a few businesses which are out of our area.
    Jiffy Domains - Affordable & Reliable UK Shared Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting UK
    Features: cPanel | Softaculous | CloudFlare | R1Soft Backups | RVSiteBuilder Pro| 24/7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | PayPal & Direct Debit Accepted
      0 Not allowed!

It looks great!

Off topic, why is the storage so low? You may attract them with more.. I'm sure your setup allows for more
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by semoweb View Post
    It looks great!

Off topic, why is the storage so low? You may attract them with more.. I'm sure your setup allows for more
    Thanks, we've taken on board your suggestion of our packages had a quick browse of other providers who are in a similar position of us and chosen to revise our plans .

Thanks for your comment about the flyer, do you feel there should be any changes major or minor?
    Jiffy Domains - Affordable & Reliable UK Shared Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting UK
    Features: cPanel | Softaculous | CloudFlare | R1Soft Backups | RVSiteBuilder Pro| 24/7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | PayPal & Direct Debit Accepted
      0 Not allowed!

You might want a quick grammar check

"Your businesses website" - Do you mean "Your business's website"?
      0 Not allowed!

I don't think 3 GB is low storage.

You should definitely correct that sentence as F-DNS suggested.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: What do you guys think to this flyer I've designed to post locally?

Thanks guys, that has been changed and is to be re-uploaded for future viewers to post their opinions.
      0 Not allowed!

I think it's good enough.
    Good luck with that
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kambone View Post
    I think it's good enough.
    Good luck with that
    Thank you for your feedback
      0 Not allowed!

Great idea!

My only suggestion would to be make the logo all white, as when faxing, the blue in 'JIFFY' is likely to turn a dark grey and will become invisible.

(I may be too late on the suggestion as the original post was a few weeks ago)
    Bannaz™ | Amazing Banner Ad Designer!
    Need banners? Visit our Website
    New Facebook Banner Ads! Bannaz.com/facebook
      0 Not allowed!