WHMCS Auto Cancellation Plugin

This module for WHMCS will automatically cancels old invoices and orders.

Terminated Services

When a service is terminated, the module checks for invoices for which the only items are the service in question, addons for the service in question, or late fees.

If it finds more than one invoice, it marks all of the invoices as “Collections”. If only one invoice is found, it marks that invoice as cancelled.

This is a must have for any large WHMCS instance. WHMCS does not automatically cancel invoices for terminated services, so any time a client simply fails to pay his/her bill and is terminated as a result, the invoice remains in the system as unpaid.

Old Add Funds Invoices

This plugin will cancel any unpaid add funds invoices that are overdue by 30 days (you can change the number of days if necessary).

Expired Domain Invoices

This plugin will cancel any invoices associated with expired domains that are overdue by 30 days (you can change the number of days if necessary).

Unpaid Orders

This plugin will cancel any orders that have been pending and remain unpaid after 7 days (you can change the number of days if necessary).

Only $34.95 one time.

Buy Now

-

WHMCS Time Logger Plugin

This WHMCS plugin allows you to easily bill clients for work performed related to their hosting accounts.

The plugin provides an interface to log time either manually or using a timer. This interface also provides a number of metrics, such as time worked per hosting account in the current billing cycle, as well as the ability to drill down and see work sessions filtered by product, client and hosting account.

Invoices can be generated automatically for work performed, or the plugin can simply be used to keep track of hours worked, in total or per billing cycle.

Features

Automatic Invoice Generation
Flexible Billing Increments (1 Minute or More)
Prorated Billing
Filtering By Product, Client, or Hosting Account

Buy Now

About Squidix

About Us
Our Testimonials
Our Clients

Reviews

"Squidix was very good and fast about responding to my queries. I asked Squidix to fix 2 problems for my website. I was told the problems would cost $100 to be fixed. I liked this better than other services charging $/hour so I went ahead with the service. The first problem was fixed in about the first 10-15 minutes and it was at this time that I was required to submit payment. It seemed to me like a way for Squidix to earn the customers trust, which it did. After I paid the $100, Squidix then got to work on my second issue. This problem was more difficult to fix and I knew that ahead of time. However, I could tell the person helping me was trying very hard to fix the problem as we exchanged a lot of emails (very quick response time). When it was all said and done, the second problem was about 90% fixed and WE determined that the other 10% was something on Facebook's end, which was out of Squidix's control. I would refer Squidix to others and use them again in the future." - Garrett Faust via ShopperApproved
"I've hired Squidix for several website programming and JavaScript customization projects. I own a website design company specializing in front-end design and development and Internet Marketing. I don't have a developer/programmer on staff, and I'm very thankful to have found Squidix. The work has consistently been completed ahead of schedule, it's been completed correctly the first time, and the prices are super competitive. Squidix has saved me time, money, and helped me deliver projects swiftly to my clients." - Andre LaFlamme via ShopperApproved
"I've worked with Squidix on a number of projects. Their service has always been professional. They're my go to provider for anything IT." - Luke via ShopperApproved
Payment Methods

We accept PayPal, Credit Card, or Check / Money Order.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.