Thread: Zamfoo error

Zamfoo error

Zamfoo was working fine on my vps and suddenly it stopped working and started showing Internal Server Error. I got this error from logs

"Invalid bytecode for this architecture: wrong architecture (want i686-linux, you have i386-linux-thread-multi) at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/zamfoo/zamfoo_landing_root.cgi line 2.
    Internal Server Error: "POST /cpsess6300152861/cgi/zamfoo/zamfoo_landing_root.cgi HTTP/1.1" 500 No response from subprocess with exit signal: 9
    Invalid bytecode for this architecture: wrong architecture (want i686-linux, you have i386-linux-thread-multi) at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/zamfoo/zamfoo_landing_root.cgi line 2.
    Internal Server Error: "POST /cpsess6300152861/cgi/zamfoo/zamfoo_landing_root.cgi HTTP/1.1" 500 No response from subprocess with exit signal: 9 "

After that I tried to reinstall, uninstall and then install but every time it shows invalid bytecode error. Can Anyone help me how to install zamfoo again?

Sounds more like something changed in your VPS setup than a problem with Zamfoo. Did you contact your VPS provider to see what may have changed?
    ☆☆☆ Cool Domain Names - DomainSale.link☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by GORF View Post
    Sounds more like something changed in your VPS setup than a problem with Zamfoo. Did you contact your VPS provider to see what may have changed?
    Yes I contacted them and they replied that they will charge $35 for installation of this script. I am using managed vps but don't know why they are charging me. Is there any solution from senior member?

Quote Originally Posted by krizag View Post
    Already tried it. Same invalid bytecode error.

Hello,
    Did you remove the ZamFoo Directory before re-installing it? Can I ask if you are on an x86 or 64bit architecture
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Hello,
    Did you remove the ZamFoo Directory before re-installing it? Can I ask if you are on an x86 or 64bit architecture
    No, I reinstall it without removing it and I on 64bit architecture.

Seems like an issue with architecture from the error,

"Invalid bytecode for this architecture: wrong architecture (want i686-linux, you have i386-linux-thread-multi)

May be the installation order problem. You should reinstall zamfoo to work properly.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

invalid byte code for this architecture

Quote Originally Posted by jamshed_11946 View Post
    May be the installation order problem. You should reinstall zamfoo to work properly.

we have been working on the intaller for some time now. the problem is that your compiler and your working version of perl are two different architectures. all code should have been updated to reflect this in 10.5 or 10.6 which is relatively new.

the reinstaller should work. in the event that it does not you can do.

cd /usr/bin
    mv perl perl-backup
    ln -s /usr/bin/perl /usr/local/bin/perl

then do use the reinstaller.

for the record we do not charge for installation. when i first read this i did a triple take. secondly, we support our product so if you have an issue you can come to us for support even if you didn't buy your license from us, assuming you have a valid license.

thanks,
    kevin
    <<Please see rules for signature setup.>>