Network Panda - these guys are insane

OK - insane in a good way. I signed up for the insanely cheap three year deal, and used a coupon to make it even more insanely cheap. After a day or so I had a question for tech support (I couldn't access my control panel - it was my bad) and they replied instantly. A couple of days ago I had an issue with gmail rejecting forwarded emails (Google admitted it was their problem), and Network Panda tech support replied to my inquiry within a minute. The problem was promptly solved by moving me to another server.

I had a VPS for years with WiredTree and got spoiled with their awesome support. When I decided to downsize (after shutting down my main site) I was a bit nervous about shared web hosting. I saw someone mention Network Panda here on WHT, and figured that even if the support was a bit slow it wouldn't be the end of the world given their very low prices. Well guess what? Network Panda support is awesome! Insane in fact. They're treating me as if I paid "real money" for my hosting. Their prices are ridiculous, their support awesome - I'm one happy camper.

Network Panda - these guys are insane

Glad you found a good home! Keep us updated!

Good to see happy customer
    Cheap didn't mean bad and expensive also not mean good

Good to hear a happy ending story. Kudos.

Hello Abu Mami,

Thank you for your review and kind comments. Fast support and high quality of service is our top priority.

Feel free to contact us any time you need our assistance.

By the way, that issue with Gmail was resolved just a few minutes after moving you to the other server. So, if for any reason you need to have your account moved back to the previous server, feel free to ask us.
    NetworkPanda :: Web Hosting SSD Powered :: Reseller Hosting
    Instant activation, fast servers, NVMe SSD disks, cPanel, Softaculous 1-click apps installer, daily backups
    Multiple hosting locations: USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland