hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : SEO / SEM Discussions : How can I write seo friendly content?
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

How can I write seo friendly content?

Closed Thread Post New Thread In SEO / SEM  Discussions Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 04:19 PM
New Menber

How can I write seo friendly content?

I have a website. I make it Joomla 2.5 version. I want to add content into my website. How can I write seo friendly content for my website?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2013, 05:19 PM
Radiant Troll

Quality content is seo friendly. There is no real magic about that.

SEO isn't some magic that will make some pisspoor website mega popular. Work on your content.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Premium Member

Search for 'google seo guide' and you will see google SEO starter guide link. It will help you in doing a decent SEO of your site.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Junior Guru

Write content that your potential users would find interesting. Don't just copy PLR articles and paste them thinking that's just what people are looking for, they can find the exact articleson on 200,000+ other websites that're doing just that. (No joke)

Be unique, creative, and try to write unique content that Google wouldn't find anywhere else. Protect your work so nobody else can steal it. If they do steal it, try to get them to take it down. If you have the budget, utilize DMCA in your favor. This will prevent duplicate content. (This is not legal advice)

Don't over saturate your website with keywords, this will result in penalties by search engines.

SEO should be about people, not search engines. Optimize your content for people and they're more likely to be return visitors. Google will give priority to your website if your users are return-visitors and talk about your website on Facebook, Twitter, other social sites, etc,. They're creating "Link Juice" for you, and that's the best way to gain reputation.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:46 AM
Disabled

First and foremost write your own content. If its copied from somewhere else, you are doomed.
Secondly there are certain myths as keyword density and stuff but they are not very important. Rather giving them more importance could be harmful.
Just write your content for human visitors that might interest them and that would be best for you.

Old 04-19-2013, 02:21 AM

Smile re: How can I write seo friendly content?

Seo friendly content writing is not magic it's just a keep in mind like
- Not to be keyword stuffing
- Include inner sub-headings and they should contain your keyword phrase.
- Not to be copy-paste content to another site.
because this is the measure issue of duplicity & web spamming.

Old 04-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Just write unique and original content. Write in your own words and in simple English. And rephrase everything which is not yours to make it unique and original :0

Old 04-19-2013, 06:01 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Write some content really useful for users, which will be definitely seo friendly.

Old 04-19-2013, 06:42 AM

No keyword stuffing ... write as you would when you don't taget a keyword

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqbal51 View Post
I have a website. I make it Joomla 2.5 version. I want to add content into my website. How can I write seo friendly content for my website?

Old 04-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Disabled

The thing is that when you add links to your article, it is important to make it part of your copy instead of just saying 'check it here'. Adding back links from credible websites that you used as a source is important as it builds trust and credibility with your readers about the information you are sharing.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:38 AM

You can research is vital to creating a piece that people will truly find valuable and worthy of sending along to their friends and colleagues. By taking time to do your research, you may possibly uncover an original reference or resource that will benefit your audience.
If you really can't stand doing research, then find a service or person who enjoys doing it and have them assist you.

Old 04-21-2013, 10:24 PM

Just write unique and original content.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:48 AM

your content should not be copy pasted and it should be relevant to the theme of website. it should give some knowledge to users.

<< snipped >>

Last edited by Loon; 04-22-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Actively learning French

I would recommend following this guideline http://ezinearticles.com/editorial-guidelines.html if you are interested in knowing the basic outline in writing a great article

Old 04-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hello iqbal51,

Google will tell you, do not write content for the search engine, write it for quality.

Google's ever-changing algorithm is designed so that quality content will be apparent and generally already have the right combination of keywords, etc to help it in its rankings. This is what the big G wants to have at the top.

Things like intentionally increasing the keyword density, etc are obsolete and can actually get you penalized. Proper content writing will take care of this naturally so there is no need to spend time analyzing to get a certain percentage.

Just focus on writing the best content you can and that will cause you to leap far above most other people out there, even ones who are trying antiquated SEO techniques. It is mostly just common sense. Tell the customer what you need to in the best way possible and you will be rewarded with a good ranking.

Good Luck!

Closed Thread