[WTS] Owned vBulletin License for Sale

Hello.

My website has not been going as according to plan, and I have no extra time with my schedule to continue marketing the community. I have an active vBulletin owned license that I just bought in September. Free updates will expire on September 2, 2010. I have sold a couple other vBulletin licenses here with success.

I am asking $140. Thanks. Please PM me if you are interested.

is this vB 4? or vB 3?

also if you can verify your license that would be great

You can download either one from the member area of vbulletin. And once a admin from WHT contacts me, I'll be happy to verify the license.

Once it expires, do we need to pay the upgrade fee of $180 or whatever vBulletin is charging to change it to a vB4 license?

Quote Originally Posted by jdk View Post
    Once it expires, do we need to pay the upgrade fee of $180 or whatever vBulletin is charging to change it to a vB4 license?
    You don't need to upgrade it. You're entitled to use the latest version of vBulletin that you downloaded or previous ones you've downloaded. But past September, you would need to purchase the updates if you wanted to use versions released past September.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyalty4Life View Post
    You don't need to upgrade it. You're entitled to use the latest version of vBulletin that you downloaded or previous ones you've downloaded. But past September, you would need to purchase the updates if you wanted to use versions released past September.
    Can you verify this or direct me to their site where it explains I will not have to pay in September to upgrade to vB4? I currently have one license and my understanding was that when it expires here in a couple months, they do not offer the standard yearly fee they charged with vB3. Instead once your license expires (September in your case), you could either continue to have access to the current version and use the software, or pay an upgrade charge to upgrade to vB4 and have a lifetime of updates.

I am interested in your license, but do not want to end up having to pay an additional $180 or $235 to upgrade from "vB3" to vB4 license.

Please use this link to send your license number, name and email address associated with the license, so we can get it validated for you.

Hi guys, I purchased this license. Just received the member area login information.
    @jdk yes you can download both 3.x and 4.x vB
    VPSnoc.com offers high quality Xen® OpenVZ & Windows® Virtual Private Servers at affordable prices.
    99.95% Uptime | 24/7/365 Support | Unmetered bandwidth.
    Follow us: twitter.com/VPSnoc

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalLinx View Post
    Hi guys, I purchased this license. Just received the member area login information.
    @jdk yes you can download both 3.x and 4.x vB
    Thanks but this wasn't my concern. I know you have access to both versions. My question was when your current support runs out, what is vBulletin going to charge you to continue to receive vB 4.x updates?

Let me know if you find out. Thanks