Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* How can I write seo friendly content?

I have a website. I make it Joomla 2.5 version. I want to add content into my website. How can I write seo friendly content for my website?
      0 Not allowed!

Quality content is seo friendly. There is no real magic about that.

SEO isn't some magic that will make some pisspoor website mega popular. Work on your content.
      0 Not allowed!

Search for 'google seo guide' and you will see google SEO starter guide link. It will help you in doing a decent SEO of your site.
      0 Not allowed!

Write content that your potential users would find interesting. Don't just copy PLR articles and paste them thinking that's just what people are looking for, they can find the exact articleson on 200,000+ other websites that're doing just that. (No joke)

Be unique, creative, and try to write unique content that Google wouldn't find anywhere else. Protect your work so nobody else can steal it. If they do steal it, try to get them to take it down. If you have the budget, utilize DMCA in your favor. This will prevent duplicate content. (This is not legal advice)

Don't over saturate your website with keywords, this will result in penalties by search engines.

SEO should be about people, not search engines. Optimize your content for people and they're more likely to be return visitors. Google will give priority to your website if your users are return-visitors and talk about your website on Facebook, Twitter, other social sites, etc,. They're creating "Link Juice" for you, and that's the best way to gain reputation.
      0 Not allowed!

First and foremost write your own content. If its copied from somewhere else, you are doomed.
    Secondly there are certain myths as keyword density and stuff but they are not very important. Rather giving them more importance could be harmful.
    Just write your content for human visitors that might interest them and that would be best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

Smile re: How can I write seo friendly content?

Seo friendly content writing is not magic it's just a keep in mind like
    - Not to be keyword stuffing
    - Include inner sub-headings and they should contain your keyword phrase.
    - Not to be copy-paste content to another site.
    because this is the measure issue of duplicity & web spamming.
      0 Not allowed!

Just write unique and original content. Write in your own words and in simple English. And rephrase everything which is not yours to make it unique and original :0
      0 Not allowed!

Write some content really useful for users, which will be definitely seo friendly.
      0 Not allowed!

No keyword stuffing ... write as you would when you don't taget a keyword

Quote Originally Posted by iqbal51 View Post
    I have a website. I make it Joomla 2.5 version. I want to add content into my website. How can I write seo friendly content for my website?
      0 Not allowed!

The thing is that when you add links to your article, it is important to make it part of your copy instead of just saying 'check it here'. Adding back links from credible websites that you used as a source is important as it builds trust and credibility with your readers about the information you are sharing.
      0 Not allowed!

You can research is vital to creating a piece that people will truly find valuable and worthy of sending along to their friends and colleagues. By taking time to do your research, you may possibly uncover an original reference or resource that will benefit your audience.
    If you really can't stand doing research, then find a service or person who enjoys doing it and have them assist you.
      0 Not allowed!

Just write unique and original content.
      0 Not allowed!

your content should not be copy pasted and it should be relevant to the theme of website. it should give some knowledge to users.

<< snipped >>
    Last edited by Ash; 04-22-2013 at 07:34 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

I would recommend following this guideline http://ezinearticles.com/editorial-guidelines.html if you are interested in knowing the basic outline in writing a great article
      0 Not allowed!

Hello iqbal51,

Google will tell you, do not write content for the search engine, write it for quality.

Google's ever-changing algorithm is designed so that quality content will be apparent and generally already have the right combination of keywords, etc to help it in its rankings. This is what the big G wants to have at the top.

Things like intentionally increasing the keyword density, etc are obsolete and can actually get you penalized. Proper content writing will take care of this naturally so there is no need to spend time analyzing to get a certain percentage.

Just focus on writing the best content you can and that will cause you to leap far above most other people out there, even ones who are trying antiquated SEO techniques. It is mostly just common sense. Tell the customer what you need to in the best way possible and you will be rewarded with a good ranking.

Good Luck!
      0 Not allowed!

I won't recommended you stuff your keywords, use an many as synonyms, take advantage of keyword density and other old school techniques to rank your content. Wake-up content writers or SEOs its 2013, search engines are smart enough to identify what is best for their users. I am not asking to overlook SEO value but you should write your your influencers and audience not for search engines. If your audience are going to love your content search engine would automatically give you the credit. If your content has some value you could even get some high quality links and social sharing. Firstly you should do some research and find out what your targeted audience is looking for in a specify time, what are the hot topic, which you can see through Google trends.
      0 Not allowed!

These are the steps:

1. research your keywords
    2. group your keywords according to similarities (at least arrange them to 2-3 keywords per group)
    3. research for tips on how to write seo'd articles
    4. write one article for each grouped keywords (just maintain 1% keyword density)
    5. make sure you write for people NOT search engines- so focus on quality
      0 Not allowed!

Very useful link. I definitely have to say that writing quality content takes a lot of effort and time. But in the end, is worth it.
    Last edited by oxxus; 04-24-2013 at 07:45 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

What will set your work apart from others is your point of view. Everyone can write an article on the same topics as yours but adding your own story and experience will make your content unique. Offering your own spin or twist will make your content much more interesting to your readers. If they can better relate to you, the more shareable and engaging your article will be.
      0 Not allowed!

The other posters have got the right idea. Write your own content. Write about something you know. Write for humans not bots.

However, supposing you are not really up to writing your own content and do not have the funds to pay someone to write for you, I have a temporary solution to get you started.

You can try using The Guardian News Service. This allows you to publish articles from The Guardian. For free. Yes, it's content that has already appeared elsewhere. However, you don't have to worry about the quality since it's professionally written.

Will the search engines send you traffic? Yes, they do.

I know because I have used this service to populate new sites as an experiment and it works. Depending on the articles, you can get a few thousand pageviews in just a few days.

Now I am not suggesting this as a long-term arrangement. This is just to get you going while you figure out how to write your own content or find someone to write it for you at a price that you can afford.

The only drawback is that I have installed The Guardian News Service as a plugin for Wordpress. I am not too sure about other platforms. Anyway, I don't see why you can't use Wordpress.

Is there anything in particular that you want to do which cannot be done with Wordpress?
      0 Not allowed!

You need to have 1% keyword density so it's SEO-friendly but you should also focus in writing good content that will help readers.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by iqbal51 View Post
    As others have said "contet, content, content".

But how so?

Good question!

Each page you begin you begin to target a search phrase.

The search phrase you add to the page title.

You make the URL to match to.

You ensure your description is also bringing more of the context of the page in relationship to the title.

You have a H1 tag use it to head the first paragraph/section again targeting your pages phrase as near to it as possible perhaps rearringing the words.

You answer the CTA of the search term with a CTA you lead into using said phrase again at least once.

End the repitition you needed for focus now so you remain making sense and read well there on in. I repeat you have assured focus already do not then go and ruin things by writing too much repetition like a spammer.

Ignore all other advice about keyword density length of article etc etc, just mix things up between pages and write what feels right at the time. Sometimes 100 words will rank higher than 500 and vice versa as will longer posts/pages.

voila - you then just continually improve and refine and aim to out rank all the competition by providing the best answers to the search queries you target with each page.

Good SEO is very hard work.

Bad SEO is the it's fast lets do it hang the consequecnes here today gone tomorrow type of SEO. Bad SEO done by bad SEO's gives good SEO a bad name. Like a cowboy builder gives builders a bad name.

There are no short cuts for the long haul.
    Last edited by HostTed; 04-28-2013 at 01:52 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

seo friendly content

you can use lsi in your content. this can help you in good and fast indexing.
      0 Not allowed!

Unique and original content is important make sure it is helpful and interesting users point of view.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alucasa View Post
    Quality content is seo friendly. There is no real magic about that.

SEO isn't some magic that will make some pisspoor website mega popular. Work on your content.
    That's right SEO is not a magic that makes your content more search-able, interesting and valuable for search engines. Content itself has the ability to grab the attention of users and search engines. If you right content which has some real value towards your targeted audience, search engines would definitely give you that credit you deserve. Try to think like a genuine user and get to know the real intent of a user that come to your website.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast