Thumbs up Host4Geeks Master Reseller 3 months review.

Date of Purchase: Mar 17 2014.

Coming straight to review: H4G has very decent staff support and provides its each customer the same value irrespective of plan he used or discount codes used. The customer support is pretty good and they help you with everything. The system is transparent and I get clear and hopefully true reason of downtime. Luckily no DDOS attacks on this shared server so I get great uptime.

Pros:
    1. Helped me in cPanel/WHM migration.
    2. Greater than 99.91% uptime during last 3 months. Down for server restarts and some upgradation (checking time interval is 2 minutes).
    3. Customer Relationship - Everyone is equally important.
    4. Good MySQL uptime.
    5. Tried their best to solve errors after migration.
    6. Great Customer Support.
    7. Great Back Yard system. Greatly customized WHMCS.

Cons:
    1. Didn't get all freebies promised on WHT.
    2. Forced SSL so white labeling can be issue.

Ratings:
    Professional: 9/10
    Friendly: 8/10
    Up Time: 99.9%
    Security: 10/10
    Stability: 9/10
    Pricing: 8/10

Overall if you want to start a hosting company and having low budget Host4Geeks is best reseller plan I encountered.
    I can recommend host4Geeks to anyone.
    Last edited by abhishekkjain; 06-16-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Abhishek, thank you for those kind words and I am glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We would never even think differentiating our support based of the $$$ a client pays us, each and every client is of utmost value and importance to us, be it someone who has a basic shared hosting account or someone with a rack full of servers.

Last month did see a couple of reboots primarily due to updates and maintenance all of those were scheduled though.

In terms of your Cons, I would be glad to figure them out for you if you get back to me. If certain freebies are promised on our offers, you should be getting them unless there are some limitations on the offer itself. If you let me know about this via email (kushal.r@h4g.co) I will be more than happy to look into it.

In regards to the SSL, we do have a verified SSL certificate installed on our whitelabel server hostname you can use your own URL but then that would yield a SSL warning for every client that tries to connect to your cPanel / WHM.

Once again, I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. Looking forward to have you hosted for a long long time.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

They are indeed amazing. I have been with them for a year and about to renew for 1 more. Feels like family and the best part is that they don't say NO even if the issue is not supported by them!
    Extremely helpful bunch in H4G and I hope they achieve many more accolades!

Please reply to Complaint Ticket ID 365999

Kushal please check your email ID kushal.r@h4g.co. Mailed you 3 days back and waiting for answer.

Its really nice to read good reviews about Indian companies. In this industry there is a 50-50% chance that you'd end up with a good host.

Keep up the good work h4g. I had some clients recently looking for reseller hosting, I am sure to recommend them to you.

I had a look at the packages available and prices seems to be good.

Alright, if this is not a paid review!

So I tried to get someone on chat but it was offline. Tried few times but didn't have any luck. Doesn't seems to be 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by PROGSM View Post
    Alright, if this is not a paid review!
    This was not. Gonna post a new review as I am going to complete 1 year with them.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonintown View Post
    So I tried to get someone on chat but it was offline. Tried few times but didn't have any luck. Doesn't seems to be 24/7
    Sales support is not there 24x7 but level 1 tech support is there and sometimes you get adams and sometimes kushal himself.

BTW chat is going to shut down and I am unhappy with this.

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekkjain View Post
    Cons:
    1. Didn't get all freebies promised on WHT.
    2. Forced SSL so white labeling can be issue.
    What in particular did they promise but didn't provide?

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    What in particular did they promise but didn't provide?
    Although an old review. But no harm in responding, if I recall correctly. We had two coupons, one for 20% discount another for 70%, the one with 70% discount did not include a WHMCS license (which was mentioned in the thread) but was missed by the OP.

^ No Kushal that was not so. It was white labelled tutorials which you mentioned in thread but it was not there in my plan on site. So chat support said I can't have it.

For example in this thread it is mentioned as if it was with every package:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ght=host4geeks

Later it didn't bother me much.

Great review. I have a service with them right now and I must say it's superb no errors or issues at all. Thanks for the review please do share updates with us from time to time.