Looking for a cheap but reliable web hosting reseller

Hello,
    I know that cheap and reliable don't really go together but I was wondering what you guys suggested for someone with a small budget who wants to start out a business for mates.

My only current option is LogicWeb but I would like the servers to be located on the west coast of USA to provide nice connection to other countries (Australia).

Let me know what WHMCS, cPanel/WHM resellers you suggest!
    Thanks

Do you have any requirements i.e. bandwidth, disk space, price? Can't really give any good suggestions until we know what to look for
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

Quote Originally Posted by BHH - Josh View Post
    Do you have any requirements i.e. bandwidth, disk space, price? Can't really give any good suggestions until we know what to look for
    As much bandwidth as possible about 50GB diskspace to start off and about $25 max as I need to pay for other expenses.

with $25 you should be able to find a reliable provider, best of luck

A nice server location for good speeds to Australia is Australia (obviously), but also Singapore. I'd recommend looking at providers who offer Singapore servers or Australia based servers.

Quote Originally Posted by MasL View Post
    As much bandwidth as possible about 50GB diskspace to start off and about $25 max as I need to pay for other expenses.
    For $25 I would suggest a package at ThePrimeHost who will give you free WHMCS. Good reliable company
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

I've had great results with HawkHost, with the promos they run here they fit your budget nicely.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

There are many affordable and reliable reseller provider who offers WHMCS and ClientExec for free.

You only need to check the Reseller Hosting Offers section and do the research.
    HostNurse.com - We Nurse & Babysit Your Websites!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    24/7 Support | cPanel | Softaculous | SEO Tools | RVSiteBuilder & More.

I'm using http://hostingpowerful.com/en/ They're pretty good.

Hello,
    I know that cheap and reliable don't really go together but I was wondering what you guys suggested for someone with a small budget who wants to start out a business for mates.

My only current option is LogicWeb but I would like the servers to be located on the west coast of USA to provide nice connection to other countries (Australia).

Let me know what WHMCS, cPanel/WHM resellers you suggest!
    Thanks
    That is a good budget to work with. Have you taken a look at the Reseller Hosting Offers section? There are plenty of hosting providers who would fit your bill. Just take note to filter them through a series of pre-sales questions to make sure their customer service is good enough and any other requirements of yours are being met.
    HostWithLove.com - World Class Hosting Personalized - 9 Locations Across 4 Continents
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Servers
    cPanel/WHM | CloudLinux | JetBackup | LiteSpeed | MariaDB | SpamExperts Outbound Filtering
    Locations: Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Quebec, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Singapore and Sydney

There are plenty of reliable West-Coast Providers, and your budget is reasonably aligned with what you can get and expect quality.

Quote Originally Posted by AcclaimedHost Alan View Post
    A nice server location for good speeds to Australia is Australia (obviously), but also Singapore. I'd recommend looking at providers who offer Singapore servers or Australia based servers.
    Yes, AU based host is going to be best, but at the OP's budget along with requirements, it is unlikely.

Whilst SG is geographically close to AU, you would get better performance from an EU server! the Majority of AU traffic still goes via the US, so if it was in SG, traffic is crossing the pond twice! (or reality is that for most AU users, SG is approx 400ms away where EU is in the 360ms distance)
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

If you are just starting out do you need 50GB of disk space or do you have other accounts that you want to pull together under one package? 10GB should be ample to start with as long as the provider has suitable upgrade route for when you need it. When you are starting out quick support is also very important as you will want to get back to your clients as quick as possible. Hawkhost is a well established provider that I have used in the past and it might be worth taking a look at what they have to offer.

There are definitely some good providers that'll be able to give you what you're looking for. You could take a look at theprimehost, bigscoots, host4geeks, hawkhost, crocweb.

Also look through the Reseller Hosting Offers here, there are plenty of hosts that offer great deals.

The words "cheap" and "reliable" don't usually go good together, but as mentioned by others, check the offers section.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Thankyou all for your comments and opinions, I will take my time using your advice to find an new host!

Quote Originally Posted by DevDD View Post
    There are definitely some good providers that'll be able to give you what you're looking for. You could take a look at theprimehost, bigscoots, host4geeks, hawkhost, crocweb.

Also look through the Reseller Hosting Offers here, there are plenty of hosts that offer great deals.
    Thank you for the recommendation! Appreciate it.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

Well you should take into account server reliability and support service, Some hosting companies offer support only from 9am to 5pm. That will definitely not be good for business.

Cheap, Reliable and Fast. Pick Two.
    U.S.A. High Resource allocation global cloud hosting serving 310,000 clients since 2008 | Offering both cPanel & DirectAdmin
    WebsitePlex.com | Instant Activation | Alpha, Master, Reseller & Cloud Hosting
    Recurring Affiliate Program Pays 20% of total revenue for life | 30 Day Trial

For $25 you have quite a lot of hosts to choose from. Check reviews for all providers you come across be sure to check if they are worth it you don't want to get stuck with a host you regret to do so with. Pay monthly so when issues do arise you can easily just move your site and always keep up to date back ups made by yourself don't trust any hosts that say they create their own back ups . Half they time they get you by this because in the fine print it'll say clients must ask for these back ups they aren't just made and gave out .