* US/CA/DE/FR/IT/NL/SG - cPanel, Softaculous, FFMPEG $0.98/month or $9.50/year

★★★★★ Only $0.98/month with coupon WHT49
    or $9.50 / year (equals to $0.79/month) with coupon FEBRUARY5924
    + double disk space and bandwidth!

New fast servers in USA, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy and Singapore, with cPanel, Softaculous, FFMPEG

While ordering you can select to be hosted on a powerful server in any of these 7 locations:

• USA: Kansas
    • Canada: Montreal
    • Germany: Frankfurt
    • France: Roubaix
    • Netherlands: Amsterdam
    • Italy: Milan
    • Asia: Singapore

- Payment methods: PayPal or Skrill (Moneybookers)
    - All orders are instantly activated
    - Any time money back guarantee
    - Our servers are never overloaded/oversold!
    Click here to see our server specs and free resources as displayed in cPanel
    (if you are asked for a username and password, enter username: npdemo and password: passdemo )

Coupon codes:
    WHT49 -> 49% lifetime recurring discount (valid for any billing cycle)
    MARCH5924 -> 59% lifetime recurring discount (valid for 12 month orders)

Why us
    We provide Web Hosting Services since 2002. We currently host more than 4000 web sites by more than 3000 happy customers, on fast servers in USA, Canada and Europe. We frequently upgrade our servers and network to meet your requirements for an always online, responsive, fast web site. We do not oversell. Our servers run on 8 CPU cores (16 threads).

Friendly, fast support
    Average response time to support tickets: 5 minutes! Average resolution time 10 minutes! Our support representatives are always online.
    Our servers are so stable and fast, that although we offer our services to more than 2000 customers, less than 2 support tickets are opened per week!

The resources you need
    Our servers are so fast, that can handle high traffic sites and we upgrade our servers several times every year, to provide even better performance.

FFMPEG with all hosting plans
    FFMPEG, flvtool2, mencoder, mplayer, mp4box and more tools to run your own PHP video hosting/conversion site

Full control
    We operate our own servers and we directly manage them. If a RAM upgrade is required or a new PHP module is required, we apply it in minutes and we do not have to escalate the issue to another company.

Any time refunds
    If you cancel within 30 days, you get a full refund. If you cancel any time after 30 days, you get a prorated refund for your remaining unused days of service.

Select between datacenters in USA, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy and Singapore
    Now in your order you can select to have your sites hosted in these locations: Kansas USA, Montreal Canada, Frankfurt Germany, Amsterdam Netherlands, Roubaix France, Milan Italy and Singapore.

Any PHP version you need
    By default our servers run the latest version of PHP 5.4. But with the PHP Selector cPanel plugin you can select with only one click a different PHP version for each of your folders. You can select your PHP version between 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 or 5.5. For example you can configure a folder to run PHP 5.3 or 5.4 and another folder in your account to run PHP 5.5. This way you avoid compatibility issues between specific scripts and PHP versions. Also, if you are a developer, this feature allows you to easily test the compatibility of your scripts with all PHP versions.

All of our shared hosting plans include:
    • Instant activation upon order completion: Your account is ready instantly.
    • cPanel
    • We transfer of your account from another cPanel host, absolutely free
    • Softaculous scripts installer (install Wordpress, Joomla and dozens of other popular PHP scripts in 1 minute right from your cPanel!)
      Click here to view a live demo of cPanel and Softaculous on our servers with all addons we offer! (this is not the general cPanel demo you see everywhere, but how exactly our cPanel is configured with all available extra addons and plugins which give you more power and control over your site)
    • 10-40 GB disk space
    • 300-1000 GB monthly traffic
    • Unlimited number of addon domains, parked domains, subdomains (as long as their disk space does not exceed your plan 10-40 GB disk space)
    • Free CloudFlare integration: Do you want to setup your domain(s) to operate through CloudFlare while still hosted with us? As a certified CloudFlare partner we provide to you the tools you need, integrated directly into your cPanel
    • Google Apps integration: You can setup your email to work with Google Apps, only with a few clicks from your cPanel
    • Unlimited email accounts
    • FTP access
    • 99.99% Uptime
    • Apache, PHP, SuPHP, Perl, SSI, Ruby On Rails
    • Suhosin and mod_security protecting your site from attacks without affecting its functionality and performance, as we use custom rules and settings, carefully created by our technical team
    • Unlimited PostgreSQL & MySQL databases
    • Attracta SEO tools: Automatically create sitemaps, ping Google and other search engines and submit your site to them
    • PHP modules: GD, XMLRPC, cURL, GeoIP, FFMPEG, ImageMagick, ioncube, Zend Optimizer and much more (do you need a new module? you ask us, we add it and recompile Apache and PHP)
    • Server selection: you can select between fast servers in Kansas and New York.
    • Trendy Site Builder
    • 24/7 support
    • 30-day money back guarantee

Hosting Plans:

5G -> 10G (Special offer! Double disk space and bandwidth for life!)
    5 -> 10 GB disk space
    150 -> 300 GB monthly traffic
    Regular price: $1.93/month
    Lifetime discounted price:
    $0.98/month with coupon WHT49
    $9.50 / 12 months with coupon MARCH5924

Plans with more disk space and bandwidth available.

Test IP: 74.86.116.210
    Test download: click here

Still not convinced? Don't take our word for it, have a look at what our customers say about us:

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelaCur
    The price is very good, registration went smooth and the activation was instant as advertised. I installed 2 Wordpress sites with Softaculous and it went fast as well. It took only few seconds for Softaculous progress bar to run during the setup. I chose your Kansas server I live in Los Angeles and the speed from my location to the server is very good.
    -> https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showp...72&postcount=2
    Quote Originally Posted by AppDevPoint
    +1 for networkpanda I am with them for 3 months now after getting one of their offers posted here. Never had any problems. Wordpress, Coppermine, Prestashop and everything else I tried was installed without any issues and didn't experience any downtimes.
    -> https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showp...6&postcount=35
    I am happy with networkpanda. I own a new weather site which needs to connect to a service API to fetch all required weather data for every city of the world. The faster the connections to the API, the faster the site loads. With my previous host (which I don't want to mention here) these connections where taking 3-10 seconds each (imagine every time you click a link on a site waiting for 10 seconds to fetch the data and display the content.....).
    With networkpanda thinks are awesome. All API connections and page loads are almost instant and my visitors are happy with it. I see a day by day traffic increase after switching to networkpanda and I think that my faster site is the reason. 5 stars from me.
    -> http://www.hostjury.com/reviews/networkpanda
    Network Panda - these guys are insane
    OK - insane in a good way. I signed up for the insanely cheap three year deal, and used a coupon to make it even more insanely cheap. After a day or so I had a question for tech support (I couldn't access my control panel - it was my bad) and they replied instantly. A couple of days ago I had an issue with gmail rejecting forwarded emails (Google admitted it was their problem), and Network Panda tech support replied to my inquiry within a minute. The problem was promptly solved by moving me to another server.

Well guess what? Network Panda support is awesome! Insane in fact. They're treating me as if I paid "real money" for my hosting. Their prices are ridiculous, their support awesome - I'm one happy camper.
    -> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...46#post8776846
    Get your hosting account now, before all available coupon codes are used.

To apply the discount enter coupon code: WHT49 or JANUARY5924
    Click here to view our hosting plans
    NetworkPanda :: Web Hosting SSD Powered :: Reseller Hosting
    Instant activation, fast servers, NVMe SSD disks, cPanel, Softaculous 1-click apps installer, daily backups
    Multiple hosting locations: USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland

Can you provide the test ip of singapore DC. Do you provide free website transfer

Quote Originally Posted by boosters View Post
    Can you provide the test ip of singapore DC. Do you provide free website transfer
    Hello,

Test IP for Singapore: 116.51.27.150

Yes, we can transfer your web site for free from other cPanel servers. All you need to do is open a ticket and we do the rest for you.
    Instant activation, fast servers, NVMe SSD disks, cPanel, Softaculous 1-click apps installer, daily backups
    Multiple hosting locations: USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland

Quote Originally Posted by NetworkPanda View Post
    Hello,

Test IP for Singapore: 116.51.27.150

Yes, we can transfer your web site for free from other cPanel servers. All you need to do is open a ticket and we do the rest for you.
    I believe there was a issue with your IP. I have always get good ms around 150+ but through your IP i am getting around 280+ms.

I believe there was a issue with your IP. I have always get good ms around 150+ but through your IP i am getting around 280+ms.
    Sorry to see this, it seems that your ISP has a bad connectivity with NTT, the datacenter where the servers are located.

Pinging the same IP address from Europe or West USA which is thousands kilometers away, we are getting better response times, than your ISP which is closer.

Sorry to see this, it seems that your ISP has a bad connectivity with NTT, the datacenter where the servers are located.

Pinging the same IP address from Europe or West USA which is thousands kilometers away, we are getting better response times, than your ISP which is closer.
    I have checked with just-ping and all i am seeing around 250+ almost all the countries

http://cloudmonitor.ca.com/en/ping.p...ing&ping=start

Feel free to contact us via our web site or email for more test IPs and locations. You might be getting better response times from our other servers in Europe or USA than Singapore, so you can test them and decide if any of them is better for you.
    Last edited by NetworkPanda; 03-02-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Feel free to contact us via our web site or email for more test IPs and locations. You might be getting better response times from our other servers in Europe or USA so you can test them and decide if any of them is better for you.
    I am trying your live chat, but it is redirecting me to login page. I am lazy to write an email.

I am trying your live chat, but it is redirecting me to login page. I am lazy to write an email.
    For better support of existing customers, our live chat during weekends is provided with highest priority to existing customers, this is the reason a login is required today. Only if there aren't any existing customers requiring assistance, it becomes available to other visitors.

- Payment methods: PayPal or Skrill (Moneybookers)
    I have been redirected to PayPal as soon as I tried to checkout; I cannot locate option to pay by Skrill, which I prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by strugar View Post
    I have been redirected to PayPal as soon as I tried to checkout; I cannot locate option to pay by Skrill, which I prefer?
    We apologize for this, it is a typo, Skrill is no longer available. It was removed from our payment methods (lots of hidden fees and fraud).
    Currently we accept only PayPal.

It seems that some parts of our web site and our post above were not yet updated to reflect the removal of Skrill from accepted payment methods, it will be fixed till the end of the day.
    Last edited by NetworkPanda; 03-02-2014 at 04:34 PM.

I have sent you the PM but didn't get the response ?

OK, I decided to try this hosting, and as I had payment issues, I PMed NetworkPanda, and we very easily agreed how to proceed; despite he told me that I would need to wait untill they manually activate my account, it was done in matter of minutes!

I have to comment on this feture:

We transfer of your account from another cPanel host, absolutely free
    I changed hosting provider several times so far, and each time I requested transfer; that meant, I would have got all my files from old provider as .zip archive within root directory of my account with new provider. Then, I had to extract files, move them in appropriate directories, setup anew all mail accounts, addon domains, subdomains, mail and URL forwarders, etc., and, of course, to manually move all CMSs myself.

So, I requested NetworkPanda to do the transfer; technician responded, again in matter of minutes, that he initiated transfer, and one hour later he informed me that transfer was completed.

I logged into Cpanel, being prepared for a boring task of all the setups I needed to make, and to my great surprise, I found there everything that I already had in my old account; at first I thought that I mistakenly logged in in my old account. So I asked the technician, and he explained that he didn't move my files, but he mirrored my old account - everything was there (even the entire CMS site was moved - both database and files!), I literally needed only to update nameservers, nothing else!

He told me that "mirroring" of Cpanel has been available for at least five years; I am wondering now why my previous providers, especially the last one (which is pretty big company, well respected here at WHT and my package with them was some 5 times more expensive than this one with NetworkPanda) didn't do the same for me when I moved there two years ago...

Anyway, I wanted to emphasize this point, as it may be very important for those who look for a new provider - for me, transfer was literally seamless and hassle free! Although I consider myself an average customer and have dabbled with hosting for a decade now, I was not aware of that feature at all - each time I changed hosting provider, I had to spend several hours to setup things in my new account; this experience with NetworkPanda is quite new and eye-opening.

I have been on their Germany server for 4 days now, and StatusCake, Monitive and GotSiteMonitor have not recorded any downtime so far, while speed is the same as I used to have with previous provider.

What I like in Client area, and my previous providers also didn't offer, is automated request to change server, which is charged 5$, and as explained, done without downtime. So far, I had to open ticket and ask for server's change, and sometimes I had to explain why did I want to move. But here, if I'm willing to spend 5$ just to check if my sites are faster from Italian server than from German one, I don't even need the ticket, I just hit the button, that's also great feature!

How they do it all for 9.50 $ a year is beyond my head, we'll see how it develops, but so far so good - thumbs up for NetworkPanda!

Hello strugar,

Thank you for your review and kind words, it is our pleasure to assist you.
    cPanel supports account migrations for several years now, so we only used this feature to copy your account from your other host, we did nothing special. The fact that your older hosts could not do it, could be because either they were not using cPanel or for some reason they could not use the account migration system (for example, if they cound not log into WHM as root because of being resellers with limited permissions).

Regarding the transfer of your account from one of our servers to another, we would like to inform you that the first server change is free for all customers. So if you wish to have your account moved from our servers in Germany to Italy, feel free to request it via a ticket and we will be happy to transfer your account.