* ★★★★★ US/Germany 49% OFF -> $0.99/mo cPanel, Softaculous, FFMPEG, Instant activation

★★★★★ Only $0.99/month - Servers in USA, Germany with cPanel, Softaculous, FFMPEG

Our popular offer, 49% recurring lifetime discount, is extended for 20 more customers. Get yours now before all available coupon codes are used. Discounted prices with this offer start from $0.99/month!

While ordering you can select to be hosted on a powerful server in any of these locations:
    • Kansas, USA
    • Dallas, Texas, USA
    • New York, USA
    • Frankfurt, Germany

Coupon code to get a lifetime recurring 49% discount: WHT49

Why us
    We provide Web Hosting Services since 2002. We currently host more than 2500 web sites by more than 2000 happy customers, on fast servers in USA and Europe. We frequently upgrade our servers and network to meet your requirements for an always online, responsive, fast web site. We do not oversell. Our servers run on 8 CPU cores (16 threads).

Friendly, fast support
    Average response time to support tickets: 5 minutes! Average resolution time 10 minutes! Our support representatives are always online.
    Our servers are so stable and fast, that although we offer our services to more than 2000 customers, less than 2 support tickets are opened per week!

The resources you need
    We do not suspend sites for heavy CPU or RAM usage. Our servers are so fast, that can handle high traffic sites and we upgrade our servers several times every year, to provide even better performance.
    Since 2002 we have never suspended a site for resource usage!

Daily
    We backup all sites daily to 2 different off-site locations. The links to download your backups are always available in your client portal.

FFMPEG with all hosting plans
    FFMPEG, flvtool2, mencoder, mplayer, mp4box and more tools to run your own PHP video hosting/conversion site

Full control
    We operate our own servers and we directly manage them. If a RAM upgrade is required or a new PHP module is required, we apply it in minutes and we do not have to escalate the issue to another company.

Select between datacenters in US or Europe
    Now in your order you can select to have your sites hosted in these locations:
    USA or Germany.

Our servers in USA are located in the following datacenters: Softlayer, Wholesale Internet, Colocrossing, Quadranet
    Our servers in Germany are located in Hetzner datacenter

All of our shared hosting plans include:
    • Instant activation upon order completion: Your account is ready instantly.
    • cPanel
    • Free transfer of your account from another cPanel host
    • Softaculous scripts installer (install Wordpress, Joomla and dozens of other popular PHP scripts in 1 minute right from your cPanel!)
      Click here to view a live demo of cPanel and Softaculous on our servers with all addons we offer! (this is not the general cPanel demo you see everywhere, but how exactly our cPanel is configured with all available extra addons and plugins which give you more power and control over your site)
    • 10-80 GB SSD disk space
    • 300-1500 GB monthly traffic
    • Unlimited number of addon domains, parked domains, subdomains (as long as their disk space does not exceed your plan 10-80 GB disk space)
    • Free CloudFlare integration: Do you want to setup your domain(s) to operate through CloudFlare while still hosted with us? As a certified CloudFlare partner we provide to you the tools you need, integrated directly into your cPanel
    • Google Apps integration: You can setup your email to work with Google Apps, only with a few clicks from your cPanel
    • Unlimited email accounts
    • FTP access
    • 99.9% Uptime
    • Apache, PHP, SuPHP, Perl, SSI, Ruby On Rails
    • Suhosin and mod_security protecting your site from attacks without affecting its functionality and performance, as we use custom rules and settings, carefully created by our technical team
    • Unlimited PostgreSQL & MySQL databases
    • Attracta SEO tools: Automatically create sitemaps, ping Google and other search engines and submit your site to them
    • PHP modules: GD, XMLRPC, cURL, GeoIP, FFMPEG, ImageMagick, ioncube, Zend Optimizer and much more (do you need a new module? you ask us, we add it and recompile Apache and PHP)
    • Server selection: you can select between fast servers in USA or Germany.
    • Trendy Site Builder
    • 24/7 support
    • 30-day money back guarantee

Hosting Plans:

5G
    5 GB disk space
    150 GB monthly traffic
    Regular price: $1.95/month
    Lifetime discounted price: $0.99/month

10G
    10 GB disk space
    300 GB monthly traffic
    Regular price: $2.95/month
    Lifetime discounted price: $1.50/month

20G
    20 GB disk space
    600 GB monthly traffic
    Normal price: $5.45/month
    Lifetime discounted price: $2.78/month

40G
    40 GB disk space
    1000 GB monthly traffic
    Regular price: $10.45/month
    Lifetime discounted price: $5.33/month

Test IPs
    USA: 74.86.116.210
    Canada: 8.7.244.2

Test downloads:
    USA: test downlad
    Germany: test download

To apply the discount enter coupon code: WHT49
    Click here to view our hosting plans
    NetworkPanda :: Web Hosting SSD Powered :: Reseller Hosting
    Instant activation, fast servers, NVMe SSD disks, cPanel, Softaculous 1-click apps installer, daily backups
    Multiple hosting locations: USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland

* good

Just registered and ordered. The price is very good, registration went smooth and the activation was instant as advertised. I installed 2 Wordpress sites with Softaculous and it went fast as well. It took only few seconds for Softaculous progress bar to run during the setup. I chose your Kansas server I live in Los Angeles and the speed from my location to the server is very good.

My boyfriend plans to order your hosting on Germany server. Any test IP for Germany? It seems that you haven't posted any test IP address for this location.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelaCur View Post
    Just registered and ordered. The price is very good, registration went smooth and the activation was instant as advertised. I installed 2 Wordpress sites with Softaculous and it went fast as well. It took only few seconds for Softaculous progress bar to run during the setup. I chose your Kansas server I live in Los Angeles and the speed from my location to the server is very good.

My boyfriend plans to order your hosting on Germany server. Any test IP for Germany? It seems that you haven't posted any test IP address for this location.
    Thank you for your order and review. Apparently the Germany test IP address was accidentally removed while we were editing our post. You can ping the hostname speedtestger.networkpanda.com or IP address 213.133.107.227
    Test download from this link

Thanks
    Instant activation, fast servers, NVMe SSD disks, cPanel, Softaculous 1-click apps installer, daily backups
    Multiple hosting locations: USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland

Nice, thank you for checking this and providing the IP addresses. He wants to host 1 site for his customer in Germany and was looking for a Hertzner located shared hosting provider. He will order tomorrow we hope that there will be coupons left for your offer.

just ordered!
    hope it's gonna be good!
    WT Rawrs! Wiredtree hosting FTW!

I registered an account on CA server and you simply moved the account to US server without informing.

Quote Originally Posted by tharani View Post
    I registered an account on CA server and you simply moved the account to US server without informing.
    Hello,

Please open a ticket with our support department, as this thread is not our support area.

FYI, we use multiple servers and the server in Canada will be under maintenance this weekend, this is why some sites are currently loading from the nearest server in US. There is a notification about this on our site, support area.