Get Google Drive with Unlimited Storage From LayerOnline

With Google Drive from LayerOnline you get a virtual external drive with unlimited storage. Get your Google Drive for your extra storage on the cloud that you can access from anywhere. Backup all your photos, videos, documents and files.

No File Size Limit

Forget about all the file size restrictions. With Google Drive you get unlimited file size.

Secure and Safe

All your files are safely stored and replicated on Google storage and servers. You can instantly access your files with same speed anywhere in the world.

Total Privacy

LayerOnline staff cannot access your files or email once your account is created.

Virtual External Drive

You are able to use Google Drive File Stream to mount your LayerOnline Drive as a separate drive. Files are streamed as you use it so they don't eat up your disk space, especially useful for laptop users. You may also mark certain files for offline use and they will always be available.

More Awesomeness

As a bonus, with Google Drive from LayerOnline you also get all G Suite features enabled, which include gmail, drive, calendar, office etc.

What's included:
  • Google Drive with Unlimited Storage
  • Unlimited Files/Photos/Videos/Emails
  • No File Size Limit
  • RAW photo/video accepted with no size limit
  • Video files with no length restriction
  • Backup external and NAS drives
  • 100% Secure & Safe
  • Total Privacy Guaranteed
  • Access Your Files Anywhere from Desktop, Laptop and Mobile
  • All G Suite Features: Drive, Email, Calendar, Office etc
  • Virtual Drive to Stream All Your Files without Taking Disk Space

Unlimited Online Storage Plan

Personal
  • 1 Google Drive Account
  • Unlimited Online Backup Storage
  • Unlimited Photo Backup at Full Resolution
  • Unlimited Video Backup at Full Length
  • Unlimited File Size and Type
  • Backup External/NAS Drives
  • All G Suite Features Enabled
  • Complete Privacy
  • 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
  • $15/month Order Now

Family
  • 5 Google Drive Accounts
  • Unlimited Online Backup Storage
  • Unlimited Photo Backup at Full Resolution
  • Unlimited Video Backup at Full Length
  • Unlimited File Size and Type
  • Backup External/NAS Drives
  • All G Suite Features Enabled
  • Complete Privacy
  • 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
  • $49/month Order Now

FAQ

How is this different from other backup service such as Backblaze?

Backup software backup files inside folder such as My Documents, which is limited by your hard disk space and whatever in your documents folder. Backup software doesn't provide external storage. With Google Drive from LayerOnline, you get a virtual external drive which you can access all your files, even if you use a netbook with only 8GB of usable storage.

How is this different from Dropbox?

Dropbox only sync what's in your Dropbox folder, which is limited by your hard disk space and whatever in your documents folder. Dropbox doesn't extend your storage space. With LayerOnline Infinite Drive, you get a virtual external drive which you can put terabytes of files, even if you use a netbook with only 8GB of usable storage.

How do I mount this virtual drive?

You can download Google Drive File Stream from Google. Normally you cannot use this app with your free Google account.

How do I backup?

You may use Google Backup and Sync and enable Original Resolution to backup all your files, including photos and videos at their original resolution. You may also use the default Google mobile app to backup all your phone photos and videos at full resolution. You may also use Windows or Mac OS built-in or third party backup software, or simply drag and drop.

Is this compatible with my personal Google account?

Yes. it can exist side by side with your personal Google account because it's considered an enterprise account. You may share folders with your personal account to provide extra storage for your personal account too.

Can I backup RAW image/video files?

Yes.

Is there a file size or resolution limit for images/videos?

No. Save all 4K video files if you like.

Is there a time limit for video files?

No.

Can I save software and any type of files?

Yes.

Are you able to see what I have on my drive?

No. Google doesn't provide such option. You may also use file/folder level encryption for added security if you like.

Do I get another gmail account?

Yes. You get another gmail account with unlimited storage and exchange push. LayerOnline staff cannot access your emails.

Do I get all the G suite features?

Yes. You get all the G Suite for business features, including office, calendar, etc.

Is this legit?

Yes. The account is not stolen, such as ones you found on some questionable sites. We are a Google G Suite Enterprise reseller. Your account will be created just for you with the username you like.

What if I have more than 5 family members?

We offer $10/additional account if you choose the family package.

What if I have less than 5 family members?

If you get the family package, you can either reserve spots for later use or resell them. Or just order enough personal accounts.

Do I get discount if I refer friends

Yes. Both you and your friend get one month free. Just mention your email and that you are referring them when they order.

What if I have more questions?

You may contact us anytime. We are here to help 24x7 via live chat, email and ticketing system.

Our Social Media

If you have any questions about our services, please chat with us at http://www.layeronline.com or contact us at sales@layeronline.com. You may also check out our knowledgebase.